1,872,429 questions

Sort by: Updated
1 answer

Chats disappeared on Copilot! Me2

I recently cleared my cache memory and cookies on Chrome and having my copilot tab opened it was mandatory for me to log back in again. Upon logging back in I realized all my chat history are missing/gone. I contacted a member of support and she wasn't…

Microsoft Copilot | Other
asked 2026-10-05T04:24:40.5133333+00:00
LeoniE withanE 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-05T04:50:42.2666667+00:00
LeoniE withanE 0 Reputation points
2 answers

Azure AI Foundry Tier 1 eligibility and GPT-6 Astra quota for nonprofit subscription

Problem description I am seeking assistance to review the Tier 1 eligibility and subscription-level quota provisioning of an Azure subscription associated with a verified Microsoft for Nonprofits organization with an active Azure Nonprofit…

Microsoft Foundry
Microsoft Foundry

A unified Azure platform for creating and managing AI models, agents, and applications with built‑in enterprise security, monitoring, and governance

156 questions
asked 2026-10-04T13:05:26.13+00:00
HMartinez-8622 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-05T04:50:01.21+00:00
HMartinez-8622 0 Reputation points
0 answers

cancel my subscription

I have two subscriptions. One I renewed in April and the other is a business subscription. I moved to Australia last year and closed my company down. I do not have access to my business subscription or the telephone number attached to that account, so…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Microsoft 365 Defender | For home | Other
asked 2026-10-05T04:46:35.1466667+00:00
Michael Hunter 0 Reputation points
2 answers One of the answers was accepted by the question author.

bettry charging issue .there is no increase bettry charging percentage

At first, my laptop was not turning on even when I connected the charger. Then I removed the battery from the laptop, and the laptop turned on. After that, I put the battery back in, and it is showing only 4% charge. The battery is not charging beyond…

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Sleep and Power on, off
asked 2026-10-04T03:50:58.3866667+00:00
Shabir Choudhary 20 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-05T04:45:02.1566667+00:00
Shabir Choudhary 20 Reputation points
1 answer

Azure Advisor flags Batch account for Azure Disk Encryption retirement, but pools have no disk encryption configured. Is recreating the pool with a new VM size the correct remediation?

Azure Advisor is showing the recommendation "Migrate Azure Batch Pools to VMs that support encryption at host" (Azure Disk Encryption retirement, 9/14/2028) against both of our Batch accounts. The Service Retirement workbook also lists our…

Azure Batch
Azure Batch

An Azure service that provides cloud-scale job scheduling and compute management.

421 questions
asked 2026-10-02T20:02:35.5533333+00:00
Daniel-4204 335 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-05T04:44:23.23+00:00
Andriy Bilous 12,276 Reputation points MVP
1 answer

ESENT durable commit: log namespace and application-created directories on NTFS

I am assessing the supported durability contract for an offline Windows application using the in-box ESENT engine on local NTFS, from a non-administrator account. This is a documentation question; no data-loss bug is being alleged. Assume supported…

Windows development | Windows API - Win32
asked 2026-10-03T20:24:57.9433333+00:00
Corrie Janse van vuuren 0 Reputation points
edited an answer 2026-10-05T04:41:51.6766667+00:00
Percy Nguyen (WICLOUD CORPORATION) 80 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
1 answer

Issue to Hash set

Hi, To the codes similar to the following, can I put the conditions and also to extract a substring from one given text file?

Developer technologies | C#
Developer technologies | C#

An object-oriented and type-safe programming language that has its roots in the C family of languages and includes support for component-oriented programming.

11,819 questions
asked 2026-10-02T09:18:04.3833333+00:00
Jonathan 400 Reputation points
edited a comment 2026-10-05T04:41:36.1366667+00:00
Harry Nguyen (WICLOUD CORPORATION) 95 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
3 answers

How to fix critical error message and cannot boot into windows 11. Updated chipset driver. Crashed. Deleted driver. Now Stuck.

I've already bought a sleeve and backed up the SSD, and I still have the original windows 11 USB. I can get to install and it will load to a various %s but always stalls. And obviously cant repair itself through any other troubleshooting thus far.

Windows for home | Other | Recovery and backup
asked 2026-10-04T04:18:23.26+00:00
tanner stegman 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-05T04:41:35.6433333+00:00
Ivan B 124.8K Reputation points Independent Advisor
2 answers

Can't able to access the admin email

Hello Microsoft Support, We are the owners of a Microsoft 365 Business plan (8 users) for our company, Eduforce, based in Mumbai, India. Our tenant domain is eduforce.onmicrosoft.com. Problem: Our only Global Administrator account, [[Moderator note:…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For business | Other
asked 2026-10-05T03:44:26.3233333+00:00
Sairaj Unde 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-05T04:41:34.31+00:00
Vincent Choy 11,265 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
2 answers

Uninstall App Directions

How do you uninstall the app? How do you uninstall the app?

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Settings
asked 2026-10-05T04:05:22.75+00:00
Angela F 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-05T04:39:54.8433333+00:00
Paulo GM 72,675 Reputation points Independent Advisor
2 answers

How to Activate windows which is showing in bottom right corner?

Hey there! I'm Mohit Singla, a skilled software engineer at Lets Rentz Every time I open my PC i see Activate Windows does anyone know how to fix this issue?

Windows for business | Windows Client for IT Pros | Directory services | Active Directory
Windows for business | Windows Client for IT Pros | User experience | Other
asked 2024-04-03T08:08:36.7166667+00:00
Mohit Singla 5 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-05T04:38:57.7533333+00:00
Tony Wiles 0 Reputation points
2 answers

Voice typing doesn't work anymore

win+H worked daily for years, 2 days ago it stopped working. the command opens the voice interface but gives me the error: There was a connection issue, please try again. No error code. I have tried all these suggested fixes: Method 1: Check the…

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures
asked 2025-09-29T19:25:04.6166667+00:00
Soofast959 10 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-05T04:38:20.1933333+00:00
Shawn Savage 0 Reputation points
1 answer

I cant download a printer.

Gone through HP (Printer) and all is OK with that. Information I get back is (drivers unavailable) when trying to download the printer.

Surface | Surface Laptop | Install and update
asked 2026-10-05T04:35:03.3033333+00:00
Glynis Blacker 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-05T04:35:16.0533333+00:00

AI answer

3 answers

Account recovery

Need to talk to an agent about my Kodythegoats microsoft account

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Account management, security, and privacy
asked 2026-10-05T03:54:03.68+00:00
FluxidizeMC OnYT 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-05T04:31:27.53+00:00
Estrella721 46,525 Reputation points Independent Advisor
0 answers

Excel and Word docs are opening as read only after transferring from time machine

I have transferred Microsoft Office 365 from my Time Machine after my Apple lap top crashed and now all excel and word docs are read only and will not save.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Excel | For home | MacOS
asked 2026-10-05T04:27:49.8833333+00:00
elisa argenzio 0 Reputation points
0 answers

Artifact Signing organization identity validation fails after successful AU10TIX verification

Hello, I am trying to complete an Organization Public identity validation for Azure Artifact Signing. The Artifact Signing account is configured correctly and the Azure resource itself appears healthy. The identity verification process through AU10TIX…

Artifact Signing
Artifact Signing

A fully managed end-to-end service for digitally signing code, documents, and applications. (formerly Trusted Signing)

1,351 questions
asked 2026-10-05T04:27:40.64+00:00
Rony DOLPHIN 0 Reputation points
3 answers

HOW TO ACCESS DROPBOX FILES

I would like to access my files stored in Dropbox from a NET MAUI app. Can anybody provide a tutorial or sample?

Developer technologies | .NET | .NET Multi-platform App UI
asked 2026-09-17T10:25:12.6933333+00:00
Giorgio Sfiligoi 656 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-05T04:26:17.3066667+00:00
Harry Nguyen (WICLOUD CORPORATION) 95 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
1 answer

My Camera not working.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers
asked 2026-10-05T04:24:19.7933333+00:00
Mayank Kamila 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-05T04:24:41.3966667+00:00

AI answer

0 answers

Azure for Students renewal fails despite active GitHub Student Pack

My GitHub Student Developer Pack is active and was verified in October 2026. The Microsoft Azure benefit is also shown as Claimed in my GitHub Student Developer Pack. However, when I click the Azure benefit, I am redirected to the Azure for Students…

Cost Management
Cost Management

A Microsoft offering that enables tracking of cloud usage and expenditures for Azure and other cloud providers.

5,030 questions
asked 2026-10-05T04:18:16.54+00:00
Abdur Rafay 0 Reputation points
2 answers

PC is joined to non profit domain. Unable to elevate permissions for global admin user on the pc

I have set up a non profit domain. I have a number of users including the global admin user (that I used to set up a pc) When I try to install M365 business standard on the PC, using the global admin user, it requests elevated privileges. neither M365…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For business | Windows
asked 2026-10-03T18:01:55.2033333+00:00
Konrad K 0 Reputation points
edited an answer 2026-10-05T04:18:12.88+00:00
Dora-T 1,130 Reputation points Independent Advisor