1,871,888 questions

Sort by: Updated
1 answer

I dont want more AI, is it time to leave windows?

I don't really want a useless at best and malicious at worst AI making this worse. Cortana was a MASSIVE failure and was incompetent to do anything. Can Microsoft commit to an AI free version without the useless tech than ruins the experience while…

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Apps
asked 2026-10-03T08:53:48.6333333+00:00
Anath 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-03T10:07:06.1966667+00:00
Virginia M 42,155 Reputation points Independent Advisor
4 answers

I tried to upgrade to windows 11 Ver 26H2 but got message unable to update

I am running Windows 11, version 25H2 (repair version) and tried to upgrade to the new windows 11 V26H2 via windows updates (appeared as available to update) but got a message unable to install try again. So I tried and quickly came back said completed…

Windows for home | Other | Windows update
asked 2026-10-01T15:20:29.1666667+00:00
Thomas Gottschalk 0 Reputation points
edited an answer 2026-10-03T10:06:59.3133333+00:00
TiSKE TiSKE 0 Reputation points
1 answer

How to change other payment method of OneDrive from VietNam.

Hello, currently my Microsoft payment method is Visa, and i can't change to our local bank transfer nor mobile wallet. I want to renew my subcription but can not due to the issue. Before, i supcripted succesfully once by bank transfer and mobile…

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneDrive | For home | Windows
asked 2026-10-03T09:22:56.79+00:00
Jun Wang 0 Reputation points
edited an answer 2026-10-03T10:06:27.7766667+00:00
Nathan Roberts (SN) 13,701 Reputation points Student Ambassador Volunteer Moderator
3 answers

Cannot get the Windows Insider builds

Why am I getting these messages in the uploaded images if I have a personal laptop with Windows 11 Pro Beta? For some reason I am prevented from sending optional diagnostic data to Microsoft, which means I won't get Windows Insider builds. How can I…

Windows Insider program | Windows Insider preview | Install, activate, and Windows update
asked 2026-09-22T04:49:33.77+00:00
Lufi Garrido 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-03T10:05:56.6433333+00:00
Vikki-T 11,245 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
0 answers

Reset Authenticator

I have a windows business account for my small business. I recently had my phone replaced due to the other one breaking and lost all my authenticator details. Now when I try and do anything with respect to windows - try to get into apps including email…

Microsoft Security | Microsoft Authenticator
asked 2026-10-03T10:03:18.4533333+00:00
John Bone 0 Reputation points
edited the question 2026-10-03T10:04:36.42+00:00
John Bone 0 Reputation points
1 answer

YouTube ui formatting issue directly linked to a specific account.

On one of my YouTube accounts, the videos are directly connected together and the titles and YouTuber names are smaller, there is also a huge space on the side of the website. I am on iOS on mobile and I am using the YouTube website on Google Chrome, so…

Community Center | Not monitored
asked 2026-10-03T01:58:05.9333333+00:00
Mercury Stars 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-03T10:01:05.9533333+00:00
Gérard Oomens 132.5K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
1 answer

Minecraft/Xbox account has been unlinked from Microsoft account and I can't access my purchases

The last time that I tried to play Minecraft, I got a login error (no information beyond "Something went wrong in the login process"), so I went to Minecraft.net to try to figure out the issue. When I tried to log in on Minecraft.net, it asked…

Windows for home | Other | Gaming
asked 2026-09-30T14:05:10.16+00:00
Caleb Poock 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-03T09:58:39.8933333+00:00
Vikki-T 11,245 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
1 answer

Product Key Activation

My product key activation was not finalised due to failed billing card details registration

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For education | Windows
asked 2026-10-03T09:58:16.94+00:00
Gbenga Falodun 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-03T09:58:29.1266667+00:00

AI answer

1 answer

Troubleshoot issues with Microsoft SharePoint Foundation. sprred sheet not open so please help to reopen this my link

Sorry, something went wrong Item does not exist. It may have been deleted by another user. Technical Details Troubleshoot issues with Microsoft SharePoint Foundation. Correlation ID: [Moderator note: personal identifiable Information removed] Date and…

Microsoft 365 and Office | SharePoint | For business | Windows
asked 2026-10-03T09:05:19.6033333+00:00
edited an answer 2026-10-03T09:58:21.8566667+00:00
Roebe Ta 1,545 Reputation points Independent Advisor
1 answer

Compromised Account Recovery

Hello, I wanted to ask a question about a compromised account. A few days ago I had been receiving texts from my friend that all my accounts were compromised, luckily I regained control of most of them. My only problem now is Microsoft, as trying to…

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Account management, security, and privacy
asked 2026-10-03T09:11:37.71+00:00
N AUD 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-03T09:57:32.7766667+00:00
N AUD 0 Reputation points
1 answer One of the answers was accepted by the question author.

Microsoft office home and student deactivate from 1st october 2026 ..sign in error occured.

after sing in attempt..same error found Correlation Id: 3c2205dd-faa9-4525-bc22-3d97b0a3bdc5 Timestamp: 2026-10-03T05:52:09.000Z DPTI: dfbf37e091fe9a696e789de646a86e87f9e6818653a773231d1395e4e70eefb6 Message: An unexpected error occurred. Tag: 7q6ca…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Windows
asked 2026-10-03T06:24:15.74+00:00
Jitendra Mapari 20 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-03T09:56:39.6633333+00:00
Jitendra Mapari 20 Reputation points
1 answer

Unable to change birthdate on under 13 account (Family organizer email unknown)

I'm currently 16 years old. I have a microsoft account that I made a few years back which I recently used to buy Minecraft, but I can't enable multiplayer play on that account since it's below 13 (I put its birthdate as 14 Oct 2013 for some reason that…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Microsoft Family Safety | For home | Other
Microsoft 365 and Office | Microsoft Family Safety | For home | Other

A free app and service that helps families create healthy digital habits and stay connected. It’s designed to support both online safety and real-world awareness by offering tools for screen time management, content filtering, and location sharing

311 questions
asked 2026-10-03T09:54:52.64+00:00
Savio Moras 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-03T09:55:08.07+00:00

AI answer

2 answers

i received the following in outlook calendar - we've blocked your account! Your photos and also a Security Warning Action Required

how to removed the blocked calendar and resolve the security action required. This happened after installing the Link to Windows and Phone Link apps on my iPhone and Windows desktop,

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Apps
asked 2025-12-16T18:15:34.0733333+00:00
Rick Rose 10 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-03T09:53:30.6833333+00:00
Wendy Snyder 0 Reputation points
15 answers

Microsoft Copilot: Chat history disappeared after update – “Chats and content couldn’t finish syncing”

After today’s Microsoft Copilot app update, all of my previous Copilot conversations disappeared from one of my Microsoft accounts. The issue occurs across multiple devices and platforms: Acer Aspire 3 – Copilot app Tablet – Copilot app Copilot on…

Microsoft Copilot | Windows Copilot | App
asked 2026-09-08T21:55:15.1633333+00:00
TH 80 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-03T09:49:26.3766667+00:00
TH 80 Reputation points
1 answer

WebView2 problem

Trying to open WhatsApp and get the message "Install WebView2". Why I try to install WebView2 I get the message that it's already installed. WTD?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Apps
asked 2026-10-01T08:53:40.8566667+00:00
Simon Hayes 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-03T09:49:13.48+00:00
Vikki-T 11,245 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
1 answer

Urgent Request for Refund or Activation of AI Humanizer Subscription

Dear Microsoft Support Team, My name is Baba-ali Sallau Saidu. I made a subcrition for AI Humanizer on Tuesday, September 29, 2026, at 6:21 PM, using my Verve card ending with 4487. I was charged NGN 5,199.00, and the money was deducted from my Jaiz Bank…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | Other | Other
asked 2026-10-03T08:51:06.3633333+00:00
saidu sallau baba-ali 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-03T09:48:23.3666667+00:00
SD - IA 180.3K Reputation points Independent Advisor
2 answers

How to fix a Windows Shell experience Suspension

Clicking on any desktop icon gets no response. Task Manager shows Windows Shell Experience is suspended. Could that be the problem and how to fix it

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures
asked 2026-10-03T07:44:41.6266667+00:00
D J Dunn 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-03T09:47:42.72+00:00
D J Dunn 0 Reputation points
1 answer

Bottom section of KCOM webmail has disappeared

KCOM webmail is fine except several times lately the bottom section keeps disappearing so for example if i want to delete several emails there is no choice at the bottom of the page to enable me to say delete all and I cannot scroll to the bottom of all…

Microsoft Edge | Website issues | Windows 10
asked 2026-10-02T07:59:42.53+00:00
John Curtis 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-03T09:45:32.0266667+00:00
Vikki-T 11,245 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
0 answers

I lost my twisted cape

Hello, I would like to report an issue with a cape being removed from my inventory. When minecraft dungeons 2 became playable I joined and got the twisted cape on both dungeons 2 and bedrock/java edition. 4 days later (when I'm writing this message) I…

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Gaming
asked 2026-10-03T09:44:42.1866667+00:00
Aleks 0 Reputation points
1 answer

Mouse problem

My new Logitec M185 mouse will not connect to my Asus laptop

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers
asked 2026-10-03T09:41:27.3066667+00:00
Ralph Goldstein 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-03T09:44:35.5033333+00:00
Ralph Goldstein 0 Reputation points