1,875,607 questions

Sort by: Updated
2 answers

I LOST MY ACCOUNT, CONTACTED MICROSOFT FOR SUPPORT BUT RECEIVED NOTHING, EVEN A REPLY

I lost my microsoft account due to a hacker, I tried to change the password, but the hacker changed everything like the linked gmail. I tried to contact for support but received no replies or news (even tho I provided 2 old passwords of the accounts,…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Other
asked 2026-10-11T14:22:39.1533333+00:00
chui zhi 0 Reputation points
edited an answer 2026-10-11T17:51:48.9033333+00:00
Bulldog 4,865 Reputation points
1 answer

Office Professional 2019 activation limit — transfer license to new PC

I purchased Microsoft Office 2019 and previously activated it on my HP Pavilion. I'm retiring that laptop and want to transfer the license to my Lenovo Yoga. I've reached the activation limit and need assistance transferring my license.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Windows
asked 2026-10-11T17:44:25.1666667+00:00
Gersom Abiva 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T17:51:34.2466667+00:00
Stefan Blom 354K Reputation points MVP Volunteer Moderator
1 answer

Unable to log into my main groupme account

I have multiple groupme accounts and I can only access one of them. I was logged out of the main one that I use and every time i try to reset the password and get back in, it takes me to my old account. how do I get back to the main one that I use.

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Account management, security, and privacy
asked 2026-10-11T17:50:18.83+00:00
DeFusco, Ella Marie 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T17:50:53.8566667+00:00

AI answer

1 answer

******@MSN.COM shows no history or payments, yet paid monthly

I have a Microsoft account under *****@msn.com. I renewed Microsoft 365 Personal in May. Since then I've been charged $9.99 monthly. The charges appear on my bank statement as "MICROSOFTMICROS REDMOND WA." I have checked Services &…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For home | Other
asked 2026-10-11T17:37:57.0633333+00:00
DEBORAH BRADLEY 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T17:49:30.2766667+00:00
Stefan Blom 354K Reputation points MVP Volunteer Moderator
2 answers

How to use Microsoft Copilot on iPhone

Is there a way to use Microsoft Copilot on my iPhone? I don’t like the new Microsoft 365, and all my chats are on Microsoft Copilot. Every time I try to access it via Safari, I get the message 'Safari cannot open the page because the address is invalid.'…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Other
asked 2026-10-11T14:52:27.73+00:00
Smith 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-11T17:47:45.96+00:00
Smith 0 Reputation points
3 answers

NOT ABLE TO download WINdows 10 IOT enterprise ltsc 2019 ISO FILE

win 10 IOT ENT LTSC PURCHESED LICENCED KEY BUT NOT ABLE TO DOWNLOAD

Windows for business | Windows for IoT
asked 2026-09-18T13:35:50.5866667+00:00
Silverster Paul 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T17:47:05.7266667+00:00
Sean Liming 4,816 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
1 answer One of the answers was accepted by the question author.

Can a UK sole trader use Azure Artifact Signing Organisation/Public Trust validation?

I am a UK sole trader, trading under a business name. AppsCetera is my software brand; the business is not a limited company. We are registered for VAT I want to use Azure Artifact Signing to sign Windows desktop applications, including a Zoom plugin DLL…

Artifact Signing
Artifact Signing

A fully managed end-to-end service for digitally signing code, documents, and applications. (formerly Trusted Signing)

1,410 questions
asked 2026-10-11T14:17:08.14+00:00
john drinkwater 0 Reputation points
accepted 2026-10-11T17:44:07.0266667+00:00
john drinkwater 0 Reputation points
1 answer

An MS update to Windows 11 broke my use of Outlook Classic and iCloud. I used Copilot but couldn't get it fixed. I need expert support.

Windows does not recognize my Outlook Classic profile when I try to reload Contacts and Calendars from iCloud. I used Copilot for many hours and then tried GROK to help me fix the problem. Nothing they helped me with fixed this problem. I need expert…

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home
asked 2026-10-11T17:42:24.5266667+00:00
Thomas Dunlap 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T17:42:39.61+00:00

AI answer

0 answers

Graph API /exportItems request

Hi All, I use Graph API /exportItems request to read various items from mailbox, then add some custom properties to item and save it to another folder with /createImportSession. To do it I have to parse the returned data based on Bulk Data Transfer…

Microsoft Security | Microsoft Graph
asked 2026-09-15T13:03:17.01+00:00
val19680507 1 Reputation point
commented 2026-10-11T17:42:07.57+00:00
val19680507 1 Reputation point
1 answer

I cannot create an IMAP account after I have changed mail provider

I have used NewOutlook for some time (due to copilot) for both my office account (M365) and my private email hoste by a local danish webmail provider A couple of moth ago i change email provider from one.com dandomain.dk. And now i cannot create the IMAP…

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home
asked 2026-10-08T18:45:39.3466667+00:00
Tom Persson 0 Reputation points
edited a comment 2026-10-11T17:39:32.2233333+00:00
Hornblower409 16,580 Reputation points
0 answers

Cannot sign into account after purchasing a subscription and installing office 365 personal software

I recently had an issue entering a credit card in order to purchase the office 365 personal account. After a few days, Microsoft got back to me and I was able to make the purchase. While on the phone with support, I was having an issue signing into my…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For home | Windows
asked 2026-10-11T17:25:56.8+00:00
Robert Behm 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-11T17:39:30.3933333+00:00
Stefan Blom 354K Reputation points MVP Volunteer Moderator
1 answer

I need to chek the status of my domain?

I need to see wht is going on with my domain? How do I get to that to see what is going on with the TXT, MX, & Cname?

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For business
asked 2026-02-03T21:07:35.2666667+00:00
Lynette Marshall 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-11T17:38:33.18+00:00
Md. Rafiqul Islam 0 Reputation points
1 answer

Changing Payments Methode Give me a Error

Hi, I recently pre-ordered a Surface Spark laptop using my PayPal account. When I was charged, my bank blocked the transaction. After I approved the payment with my bank, Microsoft asked me to update my payment method so the transaction could go through.…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | Other | Other
asked 2026-10-11T17:38:18.4633333+00:00
Tommy-James Tremblay 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T17:38:32.25+00:00

AI answer

3 answers

Keep getting the need to buy 365 when I already did

I purchased this years office 365, and my computer keeps saying that I need to buy it. And desktop items have red Xs on them. Get a warning that all office files will be deleted soon.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For home | Windows
asked 2026-03-01T21:10:52.92+00:00
william eisenhower 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-11T17:37:44.3833333+00:00
Stefan Blom 354K Reputation points MVP Volunteer Moderator
1 answer

why is it that i cannot add microsoft 365 on a new computer

verification not working email addresses not working i purchased a Microsoft card it will not allow me to add on a newly brought computer

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Other
asked 2026-10-11T17:36:56.3433333+00:00
Laya Lay 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T17:37:36.58+00:00

AI answer

2 answers

Hotmail account blocked from sending (550 5.7.520 AS(4810)) and support replies bounce

My Hotmail account, [PII removed]@hotmail.ca, is blocked from sending email. Every message I send, to every recipient I've tried, bounces with: 550 5.7.520 Message blocked because it contains content identified as spam. AS(4810) It started on October 10,…

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Account management, security, and privacy
asked 2026-10-10T21:59:55.9333333+00:00
Jeremy Willuhn 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T17:37:36.08+00:00
Jeremy Willuhn 0 Reputation points
1 answer

where is the outlook.com community? -- Settings for junk mail

I have received over 500 emails today from the @in2.getdrip.com. Probably more like 600-700. I tried to find help on outlook.com, no luck. Tried on the Microsoft site. Eventually it said to post questions in the outlook.com community... but there is…

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Account management, security, and privacy
asked 2026-09-24T00:03:59.09+00:00
Kevin York 45 Reputation points
edited the question 2026-10-11T17:34:17.21+00:00
Stefan Blom 354K Reputation points MVP Volunteer Moderator
3 answers

Black Ops 7

Microsoft saying i need to purchase game even though i have Game Pass Ultimate. Signed out then signed back in. Reset everything and still saying i need to purchase the game

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Gaming
asked 2026-10-09T15:01:21.6566667+00:00
Corey Waln 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-11T17:33:48.2733333+00:00
Ivan B 125.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
2 answers

How to add already installed apps on to your desktop on a Windows 10 (or 11)

I am trying to add the Photos app onto my desktop on my Windows 10 (or 11 I am not sure which one mine is) but it is not working.

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Desktop, Start, and personalization | Desktop
asked 2026-10-11T16:50:47.6633333+00:00
Person 0 Reputation points
edited an answer 2026-10-11T17:32:51.69+00:00
DaveM121 938.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
3 answers One of the answers was accepted by the question author.

Windows 11 23H2 to 25H2 Update Fails with Error 0x800700C1 - Corrupted Servicing Stack

Hello, I've been experiencing Windows Update issues for over a year and have been unable to upgrade from Windows 11 23H2 to 24H2 or 25H2. My system information: Windows 11 Home, version 23H2 OS Build: 22631.4169 Update error: 0x800700C1 I've…

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Install and upgrade
asked 2026-10-11T01:47:21.1666667+00:00
Vorachi 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-11T17:29:30.3166667+00:00
Ramesh 182.4K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator