1,875,134 questions

Sort by: Updated
2 answers

how to fix canon TS6120 series

how to install my printer canon TS6120 on my Windows 11

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Internet and connectivity
asked 2026-10-10T07:21:56.01+00:00
DianaRodriguez-1816 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-10T07:56:52.4233333+00:00
IGYQ 22,225 Reputation points Independent Advisor
1 answer

Inquiry About Receiving SC-900 Certification After Exam Completion

Dear Microsoft Learn Support Team, I hope you are doing well. I have successfully completed the SC-900 (Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals) exam, and I would like to kindly ask about the process for receiving my…

Community Center | Not monitored
asked 2026-02-03T14:30:04.6+00:00
Cristiano Silva Neto 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-10T07:56:39.26+00:00
SALMA MAS'UD ABDULKADIR 0 Reputation points
5 answers One of the answers was accepted by the question author.

How can I improve the performance of my Azure Virtual Machine?

Hello, I am using an Azure Virtual Machine for a small application. Recently, I noticed that the application is running slowly, especially when multiple users access it at the same time. I would like to know what steps I can take to improve the…

Azure Virtual Machines
Azure Virtual Machines

An Azure service that is used to provision Windows and Linux virtual machines.

10,408 questions
asked 2026-09-15T16:59:46.75+00:00
Sudhakar R 20 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-10T07:55:38.76+00:00
Kishore P 0 Reputation points
7 answers One of the answers was accepted by the question author.

Kan bureaublad afbeeldingen niet veranderen

Ik kan mijn bureaublad afbeelding niet veranderen, wat ik ook probeer ik blijf steeds de zelfde afbeelding op het bureaublad zien. Hoe kan ik dit herstellen, zodat ik mijn bureaublad afbeelding weer kan veranderen.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Display and graphics
asked 2025-09-23T17:58:02.53+00:00
Rob Combee 65 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-10T07:55:23.89+00:00
Herman Meijvogel 0 Reputation points
2 answers One of the answers was accepted by the question author.

How to fix "The daily message limit helps us free the world from spammers--we're sorry that it's getting in your way. " Error

I have an account for our neighborhood community of about 30 emails. When I try to send an email to our community, I get this error message: The daily message limit helps us free the world from spammers--we're sorry that it's getting in your way. I have…

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Account management, security, and privacy
asked 2026-10-06T13:35:28.0533333+00:00
Unity_Rolling 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-10T07:53:26.7766667+00:00
Emma1-N 13,595 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
1 answer

Activated Token doesn't match with the email receive "your Microsoft order #xxxx has been processed"

I purchased 18 unit of MS.ESD OFF HOME AND BUS 2024 ALL LNG and the token is register to 1 single email address. There are 2 token key activated but didn't receive the email send from Microsoft "Your Microsoft Order #xxxx has been…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | Other | Windows
asked 2026-10-09T09:26:08.5966667+00:00
it snp 0 Reputation points
edited the question 2026-10-10T07:51:48.4466667+00:00
Xavier-D 13,855 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
1 answer

Minecraft bedrock realm "create for $7.99 per month" button.

i press it and a little tab for the payment process pops up for like not even half a second.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Microsoft Store
asked 2026-10-10T05:43:28.0466667+00:00
David Maestas 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-10T07:47:46.2133333+00:00
SD - IA 180.9K Reputation points Independent Advisor
3 answers One of the answers was accepted by the question author.

Facial Unlock

my system don't have a fingerprint sensor and i try to get a facial recognition is not working

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers
asked 2026-10-09T16:52:00.9833333+00:00
Emmanuel Gilles Quere 20 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-10T07:47:46.12+00:00
Emmanuel Gilles Quere 20 Reputation points
1 answer

Can't identify or cancel Microsoft subscription being charged monthly

Hi, I have a recurring charge on my bank statement: MICROSOFT#G**[Moderator note: Personally Identifiable Information removed]** MSBILL.INFO AU The charge is AUD $8.67 per month. I've signed into my Microsoft account and checked: Services &…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For business | Windows
asked 2026-09-07T12:47:52.51+00:00
John W 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-10T07:47:20.4+00:00
John W 0 Reputation points
2 answers

How do I remove a tennant id from my account

I have 4 email accounts on microsoft exchange. Somehow , when i purchased windows 365 , it took my id attaching my email address to windows 365. now I cant set up a new email via my microsoft exchange. Please help I need to remove the domain name from my…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For business | Other
asked 2026-10-08T17:46:18.3266667+00:00
Chris Hill 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-10T07:45:25.2+00:00
Chris Hill 0 Reputation points
1 answer

Windows failed Pin and windows hello

SUMMARY After a shutdown and cold boot, Windows Hello Face and PIN stop working on the lock screen. Re-enrolling fixes it, but it comes back within a couple of days. I'm looking for the cause and a permanent fix, not another reset procedure. SYSTEM …

Windows for business | Windows Client for IT Pros | User experience | Other
asked 2026-10-10T04:06:02.54+00:00
kratos 0 Reputation points
edited an answer 2026-10-10T07:44:43.7066667+00:00
Ronald Sabiiti 240 Reputation points Independent Advisor
1 answer

Impact of SMS/Voice MFA Retirement – February 2027

Hello, just two questions: What happens if a user has Microsoft Authenticator or TOTP registered alongside SMS/voice authentication methods when SMS and voice are retired on February 1, 2027? Will the user be required to register a phishing-resistant…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For business | Other
asked 2026-10-09T14:06:21.1766667+00:00
Dino Anzellotti 0 Reputation points
edited the question 2026-10-10T07:38:24.7033333+00:00
Kai-Ex 1,580 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
2 answers

no sound on my laptop ONLY on youtube.com

although the laptop has sound working and volume is at 100% and sound is UNMUTED on youtube STILL NO SOUND

Microsoft Edge | Audio and video playback | Windows 11
asked 2026-10-10T06:58:32.54+00:00
Adel Abedrabbo 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-10T07:36:23.94+00:00
DYARI BARHAM 37,841 Reputation points Independent Advisor
0 answers

Persistent Gmail Spam Classification

I am experiencing a persistent email deliverability issue with my Outlook account, ******@outlook.in. Emails sent from this address are being classified as spam by Gmail, even when they contain only simple text without links or attachments. I have…

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Email
asked 2026-10-10T07:32:35.1833333+00:00
Ashish Goyal 0 Reputation points
0 answers

Microsoft 365 admin center

When I try to go to the admin center for Microsoft 365, it tells me to log in with an user which has permission. I should be that user because I originally signed up. What should I do to fix this issue?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For business | Other
asked 2026-10-10T07:31:53.9866667+00:00
John Ernster 0 Reputation points
2 answers

how to fix #NAME? in excel when you have tried lots of times

In excel I have to put in this formula =XLOOKUP([@Level],Assigned_Level,Hourly,,1) but when I do the #NAME? error comes up

Microsoft 365 and Office | Excel | Other | Windows
asked 2026-10-10T06:33:08.76+00:00
Hernandez, Matthew Antonio 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-10T07:30:03.69+00:00
TaoLi 115K Reputation points Independent Advisor
1 answer

PowerShell 5.1 FileStream creation fails with 0x80070005 on an NTFS VHDX using a volume GUID path, while directory creation succeeds

I am investigating a persistent file-creation failure on a locally created NTFS VHDX mounted as R:. I would appreciate help identifying the access-control layer returning ACCESS_DENIED, rather than making speculative permission or security…

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Files, folders, and storage
asked 2026-10-09T08:48:18.6033333+00:00
Xiao Ma 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-10T07:28:57.1633333+00:00
Xiao Ma 0 Reputation points
1 answer

How do I fix it saying " The account you're attempting to sign in with isn't provisioned for this environment. Your application may not be configured correctly."

I bought Rainbow Six Siege Elite Edition from the Microsoft Store. Then, it tells me to install from the Xbox app. When I go to the Xbox app and press play, even though I have Ubisoft connect installed, it always says "The account you're attempting…

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Gaming
asked 2026-10-09T18:11:40.21+00:00
khenan 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-10T07:27:28.77+00:00
Carl-L 23,195 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
2 answers

Engage Center stuck loading with personal Microsoft account — MSA token not available

Hello, I have an active Microsoft Store developer account and can access Partner Center and manage my published application normally. However, every Windows Developer Support link redirects me to Microsoft Engage Center, where the page remains stuck…

Microsoft Partner Center | Other
asked 2026-10-10T05:54:23.4933333+00:00
Raymundo Ramirez 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-10T07:26:55.5933333+00:00
simo-k 96,640 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
1 answer

I could see storage and networking charges, where i don't have any active resources in subscription. but rates are high

I have not used my subscription or the resources in the subscription for past 2 months, neither networking nor storage, but i was charged Rs 547.. This is unbelievable. none of my services are active but still i could see high charges. can you explain…

Cost Management
Cost Management

A Microsoft offering that enables tracking of cloud usage and expenditures for Azure and other cloud providers.

5,046 questions
asked 2026-10-10T05:17:59.42+00:00
Vaisshnavaramya BS 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-10T07:26:28.5833333+00:00
Vaisshnavaramya BS 0 Reputation points