Persistent Gmail Spam Classification

Ashish Goyal 0 Reputation points
2026-10-10T07:32:35.1833333+00:00

I am experiencing a persistent email deliverability issue with my Outlook account, ******@outlook.in.

Emails sent from this address are being classified as spam by Gmail, even when they contain only simple text without links or attachments.

I have examined the original email headers and confirmed the following:

  • SPF: PASS

DKIM: PASS

DMARC: PASS

ARC: PASS

Microsoft BCL: 0

Sending IP: 2a01:111:f403:d405::2

Despite successful authentication and delivery, Gmail continues to classify these emails as spam, stating that the messages are similar to previously identified spam.

I request your technical team to:

Investigate whether my account has any sender-reputation or deliverability restrictions.

Check whether the outlook.in domain or associated outgoing infrastructure has any known Gmail deliverability issues.

Review whether any account-level remedial action is required.

Escalate this to the relevant Outlook.com deliverability team if necessary.

I can provide the complete original email headers for investigation. I am experiencing a persistent email deliverability issue with my Outlook account, ******@outlook.in.

Emails sent from this address are being classified as spam by Gmail, even when they contain only simple text without links or attachments.

I have examined the original email headers and confirmed the following:

SPF: PASS

DKIM: PASS

DMARC: PASS

ARC: PASS

Microsoft BCL: 0

Sending IP: 2a01:111:f403:d405::2

Despite successful authentication and delivery, Gmail continues to classify these emails as spam, stating that the messages are similar to previously identified spam.

I request your technical team to:

  1. Investigate whether my account has any sender-reputation or deliverability restrictions.
  2. Check whether the outlook.in domain or associated outgoing infrastructure has any known Gmail deliverability issues.
  3. Review whether any account-level remedial action is required.
  4. Escalate this to the relevant Outlook.com deliverability team if necessary.
Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Email
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Sumit 44,616 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2026-10-10T08:15:26.08+00:00

    Surely not Outlook's problem Ashish. It is the Gmail filter acting up, Outlook is fine

    Post to the Gmail support forum and post an email header to them to diagnose.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.