Minecraft bedrock realm "create for $7.99 per month" button.

David Maestas 0 Reputation points
2026-10-10T05:43:28.0466667+00:00

i press it and a little tab for the payment process pops up for like not even half a second.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Microsoft Store
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. SD - IA 180.9K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-10-10T07:47:46.2133333+00:00

    Hi,

    I will walk through a few steps with you. Some of these are just to help figure out what is wrong, not to fix it right away. So if nothing changes after a step, that is normal. I will keep going until we solve it.

    The following command would Reset and Reinstall Microsoft Store on your computer:

    Press the Windows+R keys on the keyboard, or Right-click Start on the Taskbar and choose Run.

    Type "WSRESET - i" without quotes.

    Press Enter.

    I look forward to hearing from you to get the results of the troubleshooting.

    Was this answer helpful?


Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.