How do I remove suggested accounts from outlook?

Anonymous
2023-05-01T00:33:53+00:00

When I click on a hyperlink on a website which takes me through to email automatically, i am brought to the outlook page. If i then go to accounts > add account there is suggested email addresses there.

Even having deleted them using the prompts, they are still there in the suggested emails and can be signed in with one click without having to enter a password, which is a major security risk.

How can I actually delete them? I have tried changing my password on the suggested email but alarmingly, the suggested email problem I'm describing above bypassed entering the new password and logged in automatically.

I have also tried clearing cache in outlook and google chrome and nothing has worked.

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Account management, security, and privacy

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

35 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-04-07T15:42:24+00:00

    Kcrtr, your solution works. Thanks

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-04-03T21:28:49+00:00

    I updated my reply. You can try to see if deleting the contents of those directories that helps. Please procees with caution, I'm no expert in this matter. I just dig around places until something works.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-04-01T20:21:47+00:00

    I want close Outlook Acc. No Problem Sign In ******@outlook.com It Is Fine and PW Rainnyday@10 It is Good Only problem is SHARE LINK is not easy share or cannot remove RECOMMENT EMAIL ADDRESS If you need verify you can go to ******@gmail.com

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-01-13T03:18:16+00:00

    Glad I could help! 😊

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more