Intel AX200 Wi-Fi 6 Low Speed Issue and Troubleshooting (MSI X570 GAMING PRO CARBON WIFI)

Anonim
2025-01-15T11:02:16+00:00

Hello,

As I mentioned in the title, I have an MSI X570 Gaming Pro Carbon Wi-Fi motherboard. This motherboard uses Intel's AX200 Wi-Fi 6 network adapter.

I have a 1000 Mbps internet connection at home, and based on the speed tests I performed on the 5 GHz network with my phone and laptop, I can easily see speeds above 800 Mbps. My ping values range between 2 and 10.

However, from the same location in the house, when I test on my desktop computer, I occasionally see speeds around 250 Mbps (with ping between 2 and 10), but most of the time, I get results around 50-150 Mbps (with ping over 30). It's unlikely that there’s an issue with the device provided by ISP since all my other devices work flawlessly.

I’ve tried different versions of Wi-Fi drivers and applied many settings suggestions I found online through Device Manager. Unfortunately, I haven’t been able to solve the problem.

I’m awaiting your help. Thank you.

Answers can be in Turkish or English.

Windows Ev | Windows 10 | Cihazlar ve sürücüler

Kilitli Soru. Bu soru Microsoft Destek Topluluğu’ndan aktarıldı. Yararlı olup olmadığını belirtmek için oy verebilirsiniz ancak yorum veya yanıt ekleyemez ya da soruyu takip edemezsiniz.

0 yorum Açıklama yok

19 yanıt

Sıralama ölçütü: En yararlı
  1. Jonathan Deives 82,385 Saygınlık puanı Bağımsız Danışman
    2025-01-15T16:25:29+00:00

    If the problem persists despite all these solutions, it is possible that it is a hardware problem with the wireless.

    In the case of a hardware problem, the best thing to do would be to contact the manufacturer's support.

    Bu yanıt yardımcı oldu mu?

    0 yorum Açıklama yok
  2. Anonim
    2025-01-15T16:20:15+00:00

    Yes. I've also changed the antenna connection points multiple times.

    Bu yanıt yardımcı oldu mu?

    0 yorum Açıklama yok
  3. Jonathan Deives 82,385 Saygınlık puanı Bağımsız Danışman
    2025-01-15T16:09:23+00:00

    Just to confirm, did you connect the Wi-Fi antennas to the motherboard?

    Bu yanıt yardımcı oldu mu?

    0 yorum Açıklama yok
  4. Anonim
    2025-01-15T16:06:24+00:00

    LAN Manager is not installed.

    Bu yanıt yardımcı oldu mu?

    0 yorum Açıklama yok