Could you try installing MSI Dragon Center and checking if the Lan Manager option appears installed to uninstall it?
In some cases, it may solve the slow speed problem.
Bu tarayıcı artık desteklenmiyor.
En son özelliklerden, güvenlik güncelleştirmelerinden ve teknik destekten faydalanmak için Microsoft Edge’e yükseltin.
Hello,
As I mentioned in the title, I have an MSI X570 Gaming Pro Carbon Wi-Fi motherboard. This motherboard uses Intel's AX200 Wi-Fi 6 network adapter.
I have a 1000 Mbps internet connection at home, and based on the speed tests I performed on the 5 GHz network with my phone and laptop, I can easily see speeds above 800 Mbps. My ping values range between 2 and 10.
However, from the same location in the house, when I test on my desktop computer, I occasionally see speeds around 250 Mbps (with ping between 2 and 10), but most of the time, I get results around 50-150 Mbps (with ping over 30). It's unlikely that there’s an issue with the device provided by ISP since all my other devices work flawlessly.
I’ve tried different versions of Wi-Fi drivers and applied many settings suggestions I found online through Device Manager. Unfortunately, I haven’t been able to solve the problem.
I’m awaiting your help. Thank you.
Answers can be in Turkish or English.
Kilitli Soru. Bu soru Microsoft Destek Topluluğu’ndan aktarıldı. Yararlı olup olmadığını belirtmek için oy verebilirsiniz ancak yorum veya yanıt ekleyemez ya da soruyu takip edemezsiniz.
Could you try installing MSI Dragon Center and checking if the Lan Manager option appears installed to uninstall it?
In some cases, it may solve the slow speed problem.
I don't have Dragon Center. I have MSI Center. However, I initially suspected this software and installed a clean version of Windows without MSI Center.
Do you have Dragon Center software installed?
If so, check if LAN Manager is installed, if so, uninstall it using Dragon Center.
I tried it. The wired results are very good.
Can you test it by connecting to the internet via cable to see if there is a problem as well?