I updated it yesterday.
Intel AX200 Wi-Fi 6 Low Speed Issue and Troubleshooting (MSI X570 GAMING PRO CARBON WIFI)
Hello,
As I mentioned in the title, I have an MSI X570 Gaming Pro Carbon Wi-Fi motherboard. This motherboard uses Intel's AX200 Wi-Fi 6 network adapter.
I have a 1000 Mbps internet connection at home, and based on the speed tests I performed on the 5 GHz network with my phone and laptop, I can easily see speeds above 800 Mbps. My ping values range between 2 and 10.
However, from the same location in the house, when I test on my desktop computer, I occasionally see speeds around 250 Mbps (with ping between 2 and 10), but most of the time, I get results around 50-150 Mbps (with ping over 30). It's unlikely that there’s an issue with the device provided by ISP since all my other devices work flawlessly.
I’ve tried different versions of Wi-Fi drivers and applied many settings suggestions I found online through Device Manager. Unfortunately, I haven’t been able to solve the problem.
I’m awaiting your help. Thank you.
Answers can be in Turkish or English.
Windows Ev | Windows 10 | Cihazlar ve sürücüler
Kilitli Soru. Bu soru Microsoft Destek Topluluğu’ndan aktarıldı. Yararlı olup olmadığını belirtmek için oy verebilirsiniz ancak yorum veya yanıt ekleyemez ya da soruyu takip edemezsiniz.
19 yanıt
Sıralama ölçütü: En yararlı
-
Anonim
2025-01-15T15:03:29+00:00 -
Jonathan Deives 82,385 Saygınlık puanı Bağımsız Danışman2025-01-15T14:22:35+00:00 Have you also updated your BIOS?
-
Anonim
2025-01-15T14:20:02+00:00 Yes. There was no change.
-
Jonathan Deives 82,385 Saygınlık puanı Bağımsız Danışman2025-01-15T14:11:12+00:00 After installing the drivers the problem persists?
-
Anonim
2025-01-15T14:00:24+00:00 I have installed the drivers from the links you provided. My connection is via Wi-Fi. I use all my devices wirelessly, but the issue is only with the desktop.