Miscellaneous topics that do not fit into specific categories.
For consumer support, phone access to a live person is limited, and chat is the main path to reach a human support agent.
Use Microsoft Support contact flow:
- Go to Microsoft Support contact.
- In the search box, type agent support or Live chat.
- Select Get Help.
- Choose Contact Support.
- Select the product and category, such as Windows and Technical Support, or Other products and Billing and Account Profile questions / Manage Account Security, depending on the issue.
- Select Chat with a support agent in your web browser.
Notes:
- Chat availability can depend on business hours.
- Forum contributors do not have access to billing or account systems.
- If the issue is account recovery, the contact flow may require signing in with another Microsoft account first.
- How can I speak to a human being within Microsoft UK? - Microsoft Q&A
- Why have you replaced people with bots in your entire customer service department. This is ridiculous. I have an issue that could've been fixed in minutes, but instead I'm having to get a minor in computer science to navigate your insufficient products. - Microsoft Q&A
- I need talk with someone by call - Microsoft Q&A
- Need a real human customer representative!! - Microsoft Q&A
- Hacked account, cant sign in don't know enough info and can't find a way to contact a human to talk to. - Microsoft Q&A