OneDrive Personal Vault is empty on iPhone!

Anonymous
2025-01-08T07:02:12+00:00

Hello,

I'm using OnedDrive and its Personal Vault for years. Everything woked fine. But after installling latest update on my iPhone Personal Vault is empty on iPhone. Web and Desktop versions show files in Personal Vault but latest iOs version do not. Everything is OK for files not in Personal Vault

Can anyone help mee?

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneDrive | For home | iOS

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

12 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2025-06-16T07:28:44+00:00

    I found out that I was not logged with the outlook.com account, but with my @gmail, which is registered as a second email.

    Maybe that works for you.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-06-15T21:33:41+00:00

    Same issue, I've deleted and reinstalled OneDrive from my Iphone etc. Nothing. Help here?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments