A Microsoft file hosting and synchronization service.
same issue here
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hello,
I'm using OnedDrive and its Personal Vault for years. Everything woked fine. But after installling latest update on my iPhone Personal Vault is empty on iPhone. Web and Desktop versions show files in Personal Vault but latest iOs version do not. Everything is OK for files not in Personal Vault
Can anyone help mee?
A Microsoft file hosting and synchronization service.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
same issue here
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
I had the same issue, signing out of the app and back in seemed to have worked
I have the exact same problem. Using One Drive for years on Laptop running Windows 10 and i-phone with the latest ios updates. All my One Drive files can be accessed from my i-phone but the personal vault is now empty. On the Laptop, everything is there. I tried all the fixes listed on Tommy's response and the vault is still empty. This is very concerning because I rely on mobile access to these important files.
What next?
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more