A family of Microsoft word processing software products for creating web, email, and print documents.
I've had to save in my iPad then open the document on my iPhone. I can't even believe they would release this version
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
The Print option no longer exists on new Word Doc on my iPad Pro. It only offers me to Save on One Drive. Which I don't want to use. I have always saved to Files. But now, no matter how or where I saved the Doc it still does not allow me to print. No icon, no option. My only solution was to email it to myself & print from the email copy. When I saved the email copy to Files App it reverted to the annoying Save or Upload to Share options. No print options. This has only started in the last few weeks. All my old files, docs & Comments print fine. It is not a Printer interface problem. It only the new Word that is the problem. HELP!!!
A family of Microsoft word processing software products for creating web, email, and print documents.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I've had to save in my iPad then open the document on my iPhone. I can't even believe they would release this version
That's exactly what I see and it's driving me nuts I have to save on my iPad then go to my iPhone to print. ****?
Hi Diane N126,
Thanks for your post in Microsoft Community.
What version of Word for iPadOS are you using?
I just tested the print function in Word version 2.88 (24080627), and it is still available.
Please try uninstalling Word and then reinstalling the Word app from the App Store to see if that resolves the issue.
I hope the information above is helpful to you, and I look forward to your reply!
Best Regards,
Thomas C - MSFT | Microsoft Community Support Specialist