A family of Microsoft word processing software products for creating web, email, and print documents.
Try downloading the Microsoft 365 app, this worked for me. So frustrating!!
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
The Print option no longer exists on new Word Doc on my iPad Pro. It only offers me to Save on One Drive. Which I don't want to use. I have always saved to Files. But now, no matter how or where I saved the Doc it still does not allow me to print. No icon, no option. My only solution was to email it to myself & print from the email copy. When I saved the email copy to Files App it reverted to the annoying Save or Upload to Share options. No print options. This has only started in the last few weeks. All my old files, docs & Comments print fine. It is not a Printer interface problem. It only the new Word that is the problem. HELP!!!
A family of Microsoft word processing software products for creating web, email, and print documents.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Try downloading the Microsoft 365 app, this worked for me. So frustrating!!
It works but doesn't give me printer options such as ' print in color'. Why does MS do this? These don't want us to use apple?
I found the little triangle next to the file name worked for me, but the file had to actually be saved on my iPad; I couldn’t open a Word document from Dropbox and just print it without saving to the iPad itself.
It is incredible that this change is left to the end user to figure out what happened to the print button. Even your AI that answers questions didn’t have a clue that the File button was replaced with the down arrow. You guys have to do better!
I'm glad your issue was resolved. Please log in to the account you used to post the thread (which is Diane N126) and select "Yes" or "No" in the reply below.
This will help other users who can't find the print button in some versions of Word for iPad to locate this thread via search engines. Thank you for your cooperation.
Have a nice day!
Thomas.C