Microsoft account login shows a white blank screen

Anonymous
2024-02-27T06:49:25+00:00

I've tried everything really haha, but nothing seems to work.

I was just given a computer to fix and it has the following problem: When you open any Windows application that connects to the Microsoft account (MsEdge, Windows Store, Office, OneDrive, etc). It starts the login service normally But it starts showing the loading icon and flashes a white screen, does that about three times and stays white indefinitely.

I tried to fix that by logging in from settings to account but it showed exactly the same white blank window. So I thought windows was corrupted and tried a simple SFC/scannow and dism to fix it but it didn't work. I tried going to internet settings and changing the security level and it didn't work.

So I finally decided to reinstall windows through a bootable USB, and when I was doing that whole process I was successful logging into the account while I was doing the initial setup, finally on windows I decided to test MsEdge and... THE PROBLEM PERSISTED, the same problem as before but now I had the account logged in configurations.

I feel like I tried everything but it keeps happening, it's the only computer that does that on the house so I don't think is the internet connection, maybe a bios problem? But I don't get how this could happen.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Accounts, profiles, and login

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

15 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-04-21T19:09:55+00:00

    This solved my problem after searching through a handful of other similar posts. Thanks a ton!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-03-29T19:44:05+00:00

    Definitions -> Windows Update -> Update History -> Uninstall the desired update.

    or

    Control Panel -> Programs -> Uninstall Program -> (Left Side) Show Installed Updates -> Uninstall the desired update.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-03-29T19:33:22+00:00

    Thank you,

    But i dont seem able to unistall that update.

    Any way to do that?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-03-29T15:57:24+00:00

    Hi, how are you?

    The problem is with the last update of the Windows -> KB5035853. Uninstall and see if it helps you!

    Big hug!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-03-03T09:16:44+00:00

    Hello

    I have not heard back from you in 96 hours. If you need further help at this point, please create a new thread to discuss those concerns. 

    Kirito | Microsoft Community Support Specialist

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments