Troubleshooting website display or functionality issues in Edge on iOS
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Last week I could no longer open the articles on the msn.com homepage news feed on my iPad 9. I do have the latest update 16.6. I haven’t changed any privacy settings and have cleared history. I have not installed Microsoft Edge.
Troubleshooting website display or functionality issues in Edge on iOS
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Did you do anything or did it just start working?
Mine too!! Good job squeaky wheels!!
My IPad is now functioning properly.
Both my husband and I can no longer open news articles from the scrolling window at the top of the msn.com page. We are using Safari on our iPads and this seemed to stop working after the iOS update to 16.6. We installed Chrome and Edge and have the same problem. We opened a ticket with Apple Support. They were very helpful but after two phone support sessions with them they believe the problem is with MSN. We both reported it through the Feedback link. Hopefully they get this fixed soon…very frustrating!
I believe this too!!!!