Issues with msn.com news feed articles not opening on Ipad.

Anonymous
2023-08-19T22:05:22+00:00

Last week I could no longer open the articles on the msn.com homepage news feed on my iPad 9. I do have the latest update 16.6. I haven’t changed any privacy settings and have cleared history. I have not installed Microsoft Edge.

Microsoft Edge | Website issues | iOS

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

37 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-08-22T20:48:53+00:00

    Mine and my husband’s are now working as well. I was very frustrated trying to deal with msn.com

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-08-22T20:31:54+00:00

    Same here … it just started working after two weeks of research and frustration on trying to find a solution

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-08-22T20:05:01+00:00

    I did not do a thing. It just started working about one hour ago. I think enough folks complained and MSN finally fixed the problem.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-08-22T20:02:33+00:00

    It just started working.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-08-22T19:56:16+00:00

    Mine too. I guess we got their attention at MSN, and they fixed whatever was wrong. I figured if enough of us complained they would fix the issue.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments