Troubleshooting website display or functionality issues in Edge on iOS
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Last week I could no longer open the articles on the msn.com homepage news feed on my iPad 9. I do have the latest update 16.6. I haven’t changed any privacy settings and have cleared history. I have not installed Microsoft Edge.
Troubleshooting website display or functionality issues in Edge on iOS
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Honestly, I don't know. I have reported it to them several times and received no response. I am sure others have also reported this issue so hopefully MSN will fix this problem.
Is Microsoft even aware that this is an issue? I can access msn news feed headlines from my phone but not my iPad and it’s beyond frustrating! How do we get some help with this?
I'm having the same issue on my ipad. Also issue with MSM Money app ... it won't update and says I to check my internet connection, which is not the issue
My wife and I have the same issue on our Samsung Android tablets. It works fine on our PCs and smart phones but not on our tablets. We've sent several feedback responses to Microsoft but they have not responded back. I THINK THIS WILL ONLY GET FIXED WHEN EVERYONE COMPLAINS. Otherwise, your only alternate seems to be to use something other than Microsoft MSN.
I appreciate your update. Apologies that the issue still persists. Unfortunately, I have already run out of ideas. But no worries, let's wait for the others who might be able to share additional help.
Kind regards.