Edge will not open (macOS Ventura 13.2.1)

Anonymous
2023-02-19T18:37:22+00:00

I downloaded Microsoft Edge (for Apple chip) for my 2020 MacBook Air with everything updated (macOS Ventura 13.2.1). However, when I click the Edge application to open it, it attempts to open for a second, but then nothing happens. I have no idea what could be wrong.

Microsoft Edge | Open the browser | iOS

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2023-04-08T08:16:15+00:00

The only version I got to work was a dev version that can be found at https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/edge/business/download?form=MA13FJ

I am currently got this to work:

Edge Dev Version 113.0.1774.3 (Official build) Dev (x86_64)

MacOS Ventura 13.3.1

Intel Mac

Was this answer helpful?

2 people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

13 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-04-03T01:17:32+00:00

    I am having the same issues as well. I have deleted and reinstalled three times, restarted repeatedly. I'm sorry, but this is not a user problem and it is not specific to one computer. There is a problem with the downloaded software.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-04-03T00:09:01+00:00

    I'm having the same issues with Ventura 13.3

    Thanks,

    Paul

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-02-19T20:12:32+00:00

    I downloaded it from the Microsoft website. But there is no Microsoft Edge on the Mac App Store when I search for it on there.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-02-19T19:56:57+00:00

    Hi Elise,

    I forgot to mention that I already tried deleting the app, restarting my computer, and downloading Edge a second time. The issue persists.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments