Launching Microsoft Edge on iOS devices
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I downloaded Microsoft Edge (for Apple chip) for my 2020 MacBook Air with everything updated (macOS Ventura 13.2.1). However, when I click the Edge application to open it, it attempts to open for a second, but then nothing happens. I have no idea what could be wrong.
Launching Microsoft Edge on iOS devices
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
The only version I got to work was a dev version that can be found at https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/edge/business/download?form=MA13FJ
I am currently got this to work:
Edge Dev Version 113.0.1774.3 (Official build) Dev (x86_64)
MacOS Ventura 13.3.1
Intel Mac
I followed your instructions and I'm still having the same issue.
Ok, if you uninstall the app once more.
Then navigate to ~/Library/Application Support/Microsoft Edge and delete this folder.
(In finder, select Go To… from the menu and paste this path in)
Then try to install once more.
No problem, if you have downloaded this on the Mac App Store, try instead from the Microsoft website. Or if on the website, then try the App Store version instead.
Hi, I'm Elise, and I'd be happy to help with your issue.
I would first suggest trying to delete the app, reboot the Mac, then then try download the latest version and try to install it again.
Please let me know if you need any further assistance.
Kind Regards,
Elise