BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Anonym
2021-07-22T22:17:09+00:00

Hello I really need help. Random Bluescreen started coming again on PC that worked fine for 2-3 years now. I build the Pc myself and first I had issues too, until I turned off the Turbo Mode settings in Bios, before that I had BSOD constantly on start, after the Turbo Mode was turned off it went well for some years. Now 1-2 month ago it started happening again and it went so bad that I couldnt get into Windows anymore, had to reset Windows and even after reset the BSOD keeped happening. I luckily found the turbo mode setting again and turned it off 2 days ago. Now for some time the BSOD was gone but i already had 4 BSODs since then. We checked my hardware, updated every Driver because a lot of them showed up from 2006 but Windows told me there isnt a better Version but with Easy Drive I found updates (before the reset) and made sure everything is ok. All chkdsk we have done were ok (no errors) and even Ram is ok. Now I rly need help because the BSODs starting again and this is still a big problem. I realized them coming again after I tried rendering a video and I couldn't because everytime I pressed start rendering on Davinci Resolve program it bluescreened so I could force it first before it came back every minute... Now my PC is reset and I only have few Programs installed and these 4 BSODs happened again. I downloaded WHOCrashed and I can post what it told me.

Computer name: DESKTOP-C8MU20R
Windows version: Windows 10, 10.0, version 2004, build: 19041
Windows dir: C:\WINDOWS
Hardware: ASUS, ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC., ROG STRIX Z390-F GAMING
CPU: GenuineIntel Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700K CPU @ 3.70GHz 8664, level: 6
12 logical processors, active mask: 4095
RAM: 17085870080 bytes (15.9GB)

Crash Dump Analysis


Crash dumps are enabled on your computer.

Crash dump directories:
C:\WINDOWS
C:\WINDOWS\Minidump

On Thu 22.07.2021 17:17:22 your computer crashed or a problem was reported
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\072221-12859-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: intelppm.sys (0xFFFFF8029DB711F7)
Bugcheck code: 0xD1 (0x1, 0xFF, 0x0, 0xFFFFF8029DB711F7)
Error: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\intelppm.sys
product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: Processor Device Driver
Bug check description: This indicates that a kernel-mode driver attempted to access pageable memory at a process IRQL that was too high.
This bug check belongs to the crash dump test that you have performed with WhoCrashed or other software. It means that a crash dump file was properly written out.
The crash took place in a Microsoft module. Your system configuration may be incorrect. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver on your system that cannot be identified at this time.

Sometimes on the BSOD the intelppm showed up as well so it should be related to this but I still can't find an answer or a fix how to solve this. Could it be a Harddisk that is weird? Because chkdsk told me everything is ok with my 120 GB SSD and 1 TB HDD but they are both like 10+ years old maybe they are too old this is my theory or something is wrong with the power adapter bc kernel mode bsod sometimes happened too.

I'm really greatful if anyone can help me with this problem. As I said we tested a lot and even reset Windows again but the BSODs coming again. I should mention that after reset I downloaded everything on my Harddisk C (my 120gb ssd) and no bsods but when i downloaded a game on my G (1tb hdd) midgame it crashed so I deleted everything on my G again but 2 Bsods happened after this again while playing Valorant on my C (SSD).

Windows für Zuhause | Windows 10 | Geräte und Treiber

Gesperrte Frage. Diese Frage wurde aus der Microsoft-Support-Community migriert. Sie können darüber abstimmen, ob sie hilfreich ist, aber Sie können keine Kommentare oder Antworten hinzufügen oder der Frage folgen.

0 Kommentare Keine Kommentare

40 Antworten

Sortieren nach: Am hilfreichsten
  1. Igor Leyko 112.4K Zuverlässigkeitspunkte Unabhängiger Berater
    2021-07-23T21:33:23+00:00

    Sorry for bad news but dump says: MODULE_NAME: hardware.

    Please start with memory testing using Windows memory diagnostic tool and switch it to extended mode when it starts. Note, possible hang at ~21% means srror too.

    Turn off XMP mode in BIOS if it is turned on.

    And please check your RAM modes (voltage, frequency, timings) are in compliance with motherboard compatibility list (QVL).

    War diese Antwort hilfreich?

    0 Kommentare Keine Kommentare
  2. Anonym
    2021-07-23T17:26:45+00:00

    ja ist gut werde nachher genau sagen um welches Netzteil es sich handelt. Hinten beim Stecker Eingang steht auf jeden Fall schon mal 100 - 240Vac drauf nicht sicher ob das schon was aussagt. Und 30 min zuvor hatte ich gerade wieder einen Bluescreen (oder diesmal eher einen blackscreen) als ich ein Spiel League of Legends gespielt habe, ich hoffe wirklich das es am Netzteil liegt, da ich beim zusammensetzen dieses PCs das alte Netzteil übernahm also kein neues kaufte.

    Die letzten BSODs die ich hatte waren alle mit irql not less or equal bezeichnet, aber ich hatte auch schon welche wo was mit intelppm stand.

    Und falls es vlt noch hilft die dumpfiles vom BSOD heute: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhmFVRMrtsL9hSv6BfvX5a3gLx54?e=rS5ffM

    War diese Antwort hilfreich?

    0 Kommentare Keine Kommentare
  3. Ingo Böttcher 158.1K Zuverlässigkeitspunkte
    2021-07-23T16:45:16+00:00

    Naja, es gibt schon Unterschiede zwischen "RAM nicht freigegeben" und "RAM wird gar nicht erkannt und Board piept". ;-)

    Aber gehen wir mal davon aus, dass es nicht am RAM liegt, wenn es eine längere Zeit ging.

    Dann bleibt noch die Frage nach dem genauen Netzteil-Modell.

    War diese Antwort hilfreich?

    0 Kommentare Keine Kommentare
  4. Anonym
    2021-07-23T16:05:41+00:00

    Die RAM auf slot 2 und 4 haben also ein Modulnamen, welcher nicht auf der Liste ist, aber es hat halt funktioniert. Mein Freund, der mir auch hilft und Informatiker ist, sagt, dass wenn es an dem Problem liegen würde würden die RAM "piepsen" aber von Geräuschen ist nichts zu hören.

    War diese Antwort hilfreich?

    0 Kommentare Keine Kommentare
  5. Anonym
    2021-07-23T15:53:07+00:00

    Modellnummer noch herausgefunden: F4-2400C15D-16GVR

    Auf der Liste sind genau die aber nicht zu finden.

    War diese Antwort hilfreich?

    0 Kommentare Keine Kommentare