BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Anonym
2021-07-22T22:17:09+00:00

Hello I really need help. Random Bluescreen started coming again on PC that worked fine for 2-3 years now. I build the Pc myself and first I had issues too, until I turned off the Turbo Mode settings in Bios, before that I had BSOD constantly on start, after the Turbo Mode was turned off it went well for some years. Now 1-2 month ago it started happening again and it went so bad that I couldnt get into Windows anymore, had to reset Windows and even after reset the BSOD keeped happening. I luckily found the turbo mode setting again and turned it off 2 days ago. Now for some time the BSOD was gone but i already had 4 BSODs since then. We checked my hardware, updated every Driver because a lot of them showed up from 2006 but Windows told me there isnt a better Version but with Easy Drive I found updates (before the reset) and made sure everything is ok. All chkdsk we have done were ok (no errors) and even Ram is ok. Now I rly need help because the BSODs starting again and this is still a big problem. I realized them coming again after I tried rendering a video and I couldn't because everytime I pressed start rendering on Davinci Resolve program it bluescreened so I could force it first before it came back every minute... Now my PC is reset and I only have few Programs installed and these 4 BSODs happened again. I downloaded WHOCrashed and I can post what it told me.

Computer name: DESKTOP-C8MU20R
Windows version: Windows 10, 10.0, version 2004, build: 19041
Windows dir: C:\WINDOWS
Hardware: ASUS, ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC., ROG STRIX Z390-F GAMING
CPU: GenuineIntel Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700K CPU @ 3.70GHz 8664, level: 6
12 logical processors, active mask: 4095
RAM: 17085870080 bytes (15.9GB)

Crash Dump Analysis


Crash dumps are enabled on your computer.

Crash dump directories:
C:\WINDOWS
C:\WINDOWS\Minidump

On Thu 22.07.2021 17:17:22 your computer crashed or a problem was reported
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\072221-12859-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: intelppm.sys (0xFFFFF8029DB711F7)
Bugcheck code: 0xD1 (0x1, 0xFF, 0x0, 0xFFFFF8029DB711F7)
Error: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\intelppm.sys
product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: Processor Device Driver
Bug check description: This indicates that a kernel-mode driver attempted to access pageable memory at a process IRQL that was too high.
This bug check belongs to the crash dump test that you have performed with WhoCrashed or other software. It means that a crash dump file was properly written out.
The crash took place in a Microsoft module. Your system configuration may be incorrect. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver on your system that cannot be identified at this time.

Sometimes on the BSOD the intelppm showed up as well so it should be related to this but I still can't find an answer or a fix how to solve this. Could it be a Harddisk that is weird? Because chkdsk told me everything is ok with my 120 GB SSD and 1 TB HDD but they are both like 10+ years old maybe they are too old this is my theory or something is wrong with the power adapter bc kernel mode bsod sometimes happened too.

I'm really greatful if anyone can help me with this problem. As I said we tested a lot and even reset Windows again but the BSODs coming again. I should mention that after reset I downloaded everything on my Harddisk C (my 120gb ssd) and no bsods but when i downloaded a game on my G (1tb hdd) midgame it crashed so I deleted everything on my G again but 2 Bsods happened after this again while playing Valorant on my C (SSD).

Windows für Zuhause | Windows 10 | Geräte und Treiber

Gesperrte Frage. Diese Frage wurde aus der Microsoft-Support-Community migriert. Sie können darüber abstimmen, ob sie hilfreich ist, aber Sie können keine Kommentare oder Antworten hinzufügen oder der Frage folgen.

0 Kommentare Keine Kommentare

40 Antworten

Sortieren nach: Am hilfreichsten
  1. Anonym
    2021-07-23T14:50:10+00:00

    Vielen Danke für die Antwort, die RAM sollte freigegeben sein, weil der PC auch schon 2-3 Jahre ohne Probleme lief. Ich habe nochmal Infos zur RAM gepostet, keine Ahnung ob das hilft. Das Netzteil bin ich mir eben nicht mehr sicher, weil das auch schon älter ist also könnte es auch an dem Netzteil liegen, aber die Fehlermeldung: irql_not_less_or_equal kommt halt immer noch zufällig während einem Spiel oder während Youtube Videos. Und der Bluescreen kommt auch immer häufiger das ist auch komisch es fängt langsam an (2 BSOD pro Tag) und wird immer schlimmer bis ich den PC nicht mehr starten kann. Der Fact das in meinem BIOS de Turbo Mode abgeschaltet wurde und danach eine Zeit lang keine BSODs mehr kommen könnte vielleicht auch auf das Netzteil hinweisen? Ich weis nicht was dieser Turbo Mode macht aber wenn der aktiviert ist läuft gar nichts mehr.

    War diese Antwort hilfreich?

    0 Kommentare Keine Kommentare
  2. Ingo Böttcher 158.1K Zuverlässigkeitspunkte
    2021-07-23T14:40:52+00:00

    Die Dumps weisen alle auf Hardware hin. Was genau, lässt sich schlecht anhand der Dumps erkennen.

    Wenn du aber schreibst, dass das System von Anfang an nicht stabil lief, wird da irgendwo auch der Auslöser tatsächlich bei der Hardware liegen.

    Leider listen die Dumps keine Details zum RAM auf. Sind die RAM-Module von ASUS für das Board freigegeben?

    Das Netzteil ist passend ausgelegt und qualitativ okay für die dicke Grafik?

    Die SSD oder HDD sind eher nicht Auslöser. Das geht in Richtung RAM/Board/Netzteil/CPU.

    War diese Antwort hilfreich?

    0 Kommentare Keine Kommentare
  3. Anonym
    2021-07-23T14:21:45+00:00

    Hey! dann wäre doch nett wenn du mir trotzdem helfen würdest, die erste Antwort kam auf Englisch denke sollte also diesmal noch durchgehen, schaue das nächstes mal Deutsch geschrieben wird, Danke.

    War diese Antwort hilfreich?

    0 Kommentare Keine Kommentare
  4. Ingo Böttcher 158.1K Zuverlässigkeitspunkte
    2021-07-23T14:09:42+00:00

    Und nein, meinen Hinweis als Missbrauch zu melden ändert nichts daran, dass Englisch hier unerwünscht ist. Bitte nutze die Missbrauchsfunktion nicht für solchen Kinderkrams, sondern nur zum Melden von Verstößen gegen die Forenregeln. Danke!

    War diese Antwort hilfreich?

    0 Kommentare Keine Kommentare
  5. Ingo Böttcher 158.1K Zuverlässigkeitspunkte
    2021-07-23T13:59:48+00:00

    Du denkst nächstes Mal dran, dass das hier das deutschsprachige Forum ist? Wenn du gerne auf Englisch Fragen stellen möchtest, mach das bitte in den englischsprachigen Foren. Die "Berater" bekommen die Sachen eh automatisch übersetzt.

    War diese Antwort hilfreich?

    0 Kommentare Keine Kommentare