Sole Global Administrator locked out by MFA - Tenant Recovery needed

JAひろお 総務課 0 評価のポイント
2026-09-30T07:56:47.1133333+00:00

I am locked out of our Microsoft 365 Business tenant.

I am the sole Global Administrator.

The password is correct, but Microsoft Authenticator MFA cannot be completed. The Authenticator notification does not arrive, and no valid verification code is available.

There are no other Global Administrators and no alternative authentication methods.

I cannot access the Microsoft 365 Admin Center or Microsoft Entra Admin Center to reset MFA.

Please escalate this case to the Data Protection / Tenant Recovery team so they can verify tenant ownership and reset MFA for the Global Administrator account.

I can provide the tenant domain, admin account, billing information, domain ownership proof, company information, and screenshots privately if required.

I also tried Microsoft phone support, but the automated phone system ended the call before I could reach a support agent.


<モデレーター注>
この質問には、重複投稿されたロック済みのスレッドがあります。
重複投稿は、混乱を招く原因となりますので、避けるようにしてください。
ロック済みスレッド:Microsoft 365の唯一のグローバル管理者がMFAでロックアウトされ、テナント復旧が必要
本スレッドにて質問などを継続してください。

Microsoft 365 と Office | サブスクリプション、アカウント、課金 | ビジネス向け | Windows

1 件の回答

並べ替え方法: 最も役に立つ
  1. simo-k 96,055 評価のポイント ボランティア モデレーター
    2026-09-30T07:58:44.2+00:00

    下記を参照してMicrosoftサポート窓口に支援して貰ってください。
    [記事] 法人向け Microsoft365サポートへの問い合わせ方法(Web)
    [記事] 法人向け Microsoft365サポートへの問い合わせ方法(電話)
    [記事] Microsoft Authenticator が利用できず組織アカウントにサインインできない場合の対処方法
    上記でダメであれば、試用テナントを作成してMicrosoft管理者センターから依頼してみてください。

    この回答は役に立ちましたか?

    0 件のコメント コメントはありません

お客様の回答

質問作成者は回答に "承認済み"、モデレーターは "推奨" とマークできます。これにより、ユーザーは作成者の問題が回答によって解決したことを把握できます。