F-secure VPN and phonelink

Anonyymi
2025-04-08T11:05:54+00:00

I would like to add Phone Link to the allowed list in F-Secure's VPN, but I can't find the location of Phone Link. Where exactly is Phone Link located, and can it be added to the allowed list? Otherwise, it seems that the VPN is blocking the use of Phone Link.

Windows kotikäyttäjille | Windows 11 | Puhelimen ja tietokoneen yhdistäminen

Lukittu kysymys. Tämä kysymys on siirretty Microsoft-tukiyhteisöstä. Voit äänestää sen hyödyllisyydestä mutta et voi lisätä kommentteja tai vastauksia tai seurata kysymystä.

0 kommenttia Ei kommentteja

13 vastausta

Lajitteluperuste: Hyödyllisin
  1. Ramesh Srinivasan 88,795 Mainepisteet Riippumaton neuvonantaja
    2025-04-09T06:11:54+00:00

    Hi,

    If the Phone Link version is 1.25031.55.0, then the path you mentioned is correct.

    The path is for Windows systems. The executable/path will be different for mobile devices. For mobile devices (Android/iPhone), it's better to ask F-Secure to see if it's possible to add exclusions.

    Onko tästä vastauksesta hyötyä?

    0 kommenttia Ei kommentteja
  2. Anonyymi
    2025-04-09T06:04:24+00:00

    Hi,

    I added that path to the list of allowed programs in the VPN. Is it right.

    Should I do the same on my phone as well?

    ![](https://learn-attachment.microsoft.com/api/attachments/c81d2599-e922-4340-a7e2-0265db0e62e1?platform=QnA

    Onko tästä vastauksesta hyötyä?

    0 kommenttia Ei kommentteja
  3. Ramesh Srinivasan 88,795 Mainepisteet Riippumaton neuvonantaja
    2025-04-09T05:23:25+00:00

    Ok. Good luck and keep me posted.

    Regards,

    Onko tästä vastauksesta hyötyä?

    0 kommenttia Ei kommentteja
  4. Anonyymi
    2025-04-09T05:21:50+00:00

    hi

    Thank you for your response. There were many options and I didn't know which one was correct. I tried one of the options but it didn't help.

    I posted the question on F-Secure's support forum. Hopefully, someone will respond eventually.

    Onko tästä vastauksesta hyötyä?

    0 kommenttia Ei kommentteja
  5. Ramesh Srinivasan 88,795 Mainepisteet Riippumaton neuvonantaja
    2025-04-08T11:53:12+00:00

    Hi,

    If you have the latest version of Phone Link, the executable is located here:

    C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.YourPhone_1.25031.60.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\PhoneExperienceHost.exe
    

    To find the version and the installation location of Phone Link on your system, please run this in PowerShell:

    get-appxpackage *yourphone* | select name, version, installlocation
    

    Note that UWP apps can update, which might change their executable paths, requiring you to update the exclusion list accordingly.

    If you can't exclude Phone Link or other Store apps using the above method, please contact F-Secure Support to know if there is any other method to allow an UWP app to the whitelist.

    Onko tästä vastauksesta hyötyä?

    0 kommenttia Ei kommentteja