Hi, thank you for that information. The last thing I suggest is to use a completely new hard drive. If the issue persists, that might be a board error. In this case, I suggest contacting a local technician to physically check the device for any hardware-related issues.
Computer Issue
Hello, I need help with the following problems with my computer and I will provide context on everything that happened
Initial Issue: I was having trouble with a game that kept crashing, but there was no problems with my PC at the time, I decided to go into the BIOS and load defaults in the BIOS where I do not have my settings saved.
What Happened: After loading these new settings, my windows failed to boot and I kept on getting errors like FLGHTMGR.sys has failed, KRNL errors etc, I tried loading into windows recovery environment and was completely unsuccessful, the computer itself wouldn’t let me get into it. I later on tried changing some settings in the BIOS which did not work at all, adjusting different XMP profiles etc, after trying everything I can in the BIOS, I later on get a USB drive and install windows creation tool on another USB formatting it FAT32, when I tried to install windows again it would crash and give me an error again, I decided to run a couple tests.
The Tests:
GPU: 7800 XT: I decided to test integrated graphics and see if my GPU was the problem and it wasn’t, it did the same errors and things on integrated graphics.
RAM: Tested my DDR5 T Force RAM on MEMTEST86 and it said everything has passed as far as memory
CPU: I9 14900KS it has had previously worked no problem
STORAGE: I have a Blue NVME and a KINGSTON NVME each 1TB, I deleted the boot drive out of the BLUE NVME which after that some problem still occurred after wiping that drive
After ruling out all these problems, I swapped out the Motherboard, I previously had a ASROCK B760M-C and I swapped it out for a brand new ASROCK B760 RIPTIDE WIFI, the same errors occur pretty much, here is some more context, the USB I used for media creation and for MEMTEST86 has been the same one which is 14GB, I’ve just been clearing it and reformatting it, I really want solve this problem on my own,
What should I do?
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures
8 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Lester Bernard Reyes 86,175 Reputation points Independent Advisor
2026-10-08T19:36:26.2166667+00:00 -
Lester Bernard Reyes 86,175 Reputation points Independent Advisor
2026-10-07T16:50:20.57+00:00 Perfect! I hope it will be all good. If the same issue occurs, try installing the OS without your GPU just to check.
-
Lester Bernard Reyes 86,175 Reputation points Independent Advisor
2026-10-07T16:45:45.0833333+00:00 That is a general error, and yes, it can also be related to the PSU. In this case, try using a different PSU and check if the issue persists. Make sure the replacement PSU is a true-rated, properly rated unit with enough wattage to handle the GPU and the rest of the system.