is that safe for 21h2 iot ltsc? will that not break updates / activation?
Nothing at all. Everything will remain safe. It is just like a monthly update I can assure you.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
its friggin huge, taking up about 1/3rd of each widget
Anything will help. from a registry key to disable it to legit setting the banner to 0px height in its css file WHEREVER that may me
I think there was ways to fix it before and it only appeared less than a year ago
And no, my windows isnt eol. I still receive updates every month.
Thanks
is that safe for 21h2 iot ltsc? will that not break updates / activation?
Nothing at all. Everything will remain safe. It is just like a monthly update I can assure you.
thats the xbox app, not gamebar. what exactly does it read for the version number? since 22h2 is just an enablement package cant i just make gamebar read that or stop the check?
Hi,
Game Bar is powered only by the Xbox development Libraries.
I wish it were as easy as you say, but it isn't. With the Enterprise release, this typically won't work, but in case you want to try X64 enablement package is here:
Please keep me updated.
Thank you; I anticipated that. I am afraid I had a better answer, but there is no solution to get rid of the banner, unless you update to 22H2. Here is a related query:
https://www.reddit.com/r/WindowsLTSC/comments/1fz5i27/xbox_app_says_that_windows_it_not_supported/
Standard 3rd party link disclaimer:
There may be links to non-Microsoft websites that provide accurate and safe information. Watch out for ads on websites frequently classified as PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). There is no need to buy paid products to fix your computers, as they sometimes do more harm than good.
A friendly reminder that this is a user-to-user forum where users help other users.
Experts or Advisors participating here cannot make changes to Microsoft services or access internal systems and can only provide technical guidance, irrespective of Microsoft's Policy decisions.
Let me suggest something else. Please add a screenshot of the issue.
To attach a screenshot, see below:
Alternatively, you can press the PrtScn key on the keyboard, if it exists, to directly copy the Entire screen, which you can paste using CTRL+V.
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more