Hi Dan,
You need to toggle Show Release Preview under Advanced options and change from Beta to Release Preview as as shown below. This is RP version running 26H2
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I am on Insider Preview 24H2 and Windows Update wants to install 24H2. But the installation option is only avialable when I have "w11 get the latest updates" turned on. Is that normal?
Locked Question. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi Dan,
You need to toggle Show Release Preview under Advanced options and change from Beta to Release Preview as as shown below. This is RP version running 26H2
I see, strange.
In the Windows search,
Type cmd, right-click it, and choose Run as Administrator.
reg add "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\DataCollection" /v MaxTelemetryAllowed /t REG_DWORD /d 0 /f
Run this command, restart the PC and let me know if it is offered again - if it still does let me know.
Unenroll device is now off under my 24H2. Can I proceed using Installation Assistant to Download Windows 11 25H2?
Yes, absolutely. Now your PC will update after that and WIP would be unenrolled.
Hi,
25H2 will be offered 10 days after installing Windows 11 24H2. You can do it manually now:
Use the Installation Assistant to Download Windows 11
https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=2171764
Please select Unenroll device surely before updating if it is possible, not a necessity:
not yet offered 25H2. still on 24H2