Equations in Word

Anonymous
2024-11-24T02:54:42+00:00

Hi,

Is it possible to create the equation below in Word? I have tried but the "T" and the "t=1" appear to the right of the E symbol whereas they should be on the top and bottom.

Would really appreciate any assistance.

Thanks in advance.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Word | For business | MacOS

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

9 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-11-25T23:50:57+00:00

    Great - thank you - I'll give it a go

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Jim G 134.1K Reputation points MVP
    2024-11-25T16:43:25+00:00

    Your Mac has an application called Grapher. It's in the Utilities folder. Give it a try.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-11-25T08:57:12+00:00

    Dear User,

    I also conducted a test following the steps outlined above, utilizing the tools available in the equation editor to construct the equation. However, could not get the result as well. It may be possible this is limitation.

    If you've checked all these and it's still not displaying correctly, I am sharing the most efficient way to share your feedback with our developers through any Microsoft 365 application. From your app, go to Help > Feedback. They review customer feedback on a daily basis. To enhance the effectiveness of your feedback on, I kindly ask that you include a screenshot when relevant. Additionally, if possible, please enable the option to allow them to reach out to you and provide your email address.

    Have a great day and take care! 😊 

    Sincerely, 

    Naren | Microsoft Community Moderator

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-11-24T09:54:32+00:00

    I've constructed the equation with the editor as you suggested but I still get the result as shown below. It's just not working

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments