A Microsoft file hosting and synchronization service.
Case-sensitive is normal: Los-Angeles or los-angeles, Microsoft or microsoft? Or maybe LOS-ANGELES? Did you see the difference? Remember, a is not A.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I keep getting the error "**Your OneDrive folder can't be created in the location you selected"**each time I try setting up OneDrive. I don't know the fix although it tells me non-removable drive and case sensitive format. I need help getting this setup.
A Microsoft file hosting and synchronization service.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Case-sensitive is normal: Los-Angeles or los-angeles, Microsoft or microsoft? Or maybe LOS-ANGELES? Did you see the difference? Remember, a is not A.