Using New Outlook on Windows for professional communication and productivity
launch Outlook->Files->Options->Mail->Scroll down and find 'Replies and Forwards' section-> Check 'Open replies and forwards in a new window'
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I started using the new outlook. I want to open each email in a separate window.
Browsed and found this solution:
In the Outlook Settings (Gear icon on top right)-->View all outlook settings-->Mail-->Customize actions Under Message surface, ensure that "Open in new window" is selected and Save.
but, I don't have the "Open in new window" option
Using New Outlook on Windows for professional communication and productivity
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
launch Outlook->Files->Options->Mail->Scroll down and find 'Replies and Forwards' section-> Check 'Open replies and forwards in a new window'
Thank You AI for your non answer. I found solution from a human.
Switch panes from from left right/up down / right then save. Then go back to your preferred layout.
You legend, thanks!
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more