TEAMS meetings agenda function is MISSING

Anonymous
2025-02-05T09:23:19+00:00

Since our organisation migrated to M365, I have been using the TEAMS meetings agenda function, and encouraging my team to use this too. I set up the agenda for a whole year's worth of meetings ready to use. Now, when setting new meetings I find the TEAMS meetings agenda function is no longer visible. Why? what has happened? This is a very useful function. Please reinstate it.

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Meetings and calls | Schedule meetings

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

7 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2025-07-09T14:58:54+00:00

    I see the same error. Add an agenda" option is visible on the screen but when we click on it, it throws an error : "We can't create an agenda file at the moment. Please try again later. "

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-02-12T07:12:53+00:00

    Dear Dean_063

    Hope this email finds you well.

    Apologies for the late update as we were checking further into this issue if it's a bug or not. Based on our test on different environments, we were still able to add the agenda. Our online team confirm this to be a bug and request to involve them to get on remote session with you to fix the issue from backend as they have higher permission compared to us in Microsoft forum community.

    If you have the organization admin permission, you can raise a service request to report this symptom to our online channel through the O365 admin center. A support agent can further connect with you remotely, for further troubleshooting and involve the backend team where need be. Get support for Microsoft 365 for business -- Online support. If you need guidance on how to find your admin, see How do I find my Microsoft 365 admin? - Microsoft Support

    I will also revert back when I get more info on this. Your patience and cooperation are much appreciated.

    Have a great day.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments