Install a driver for your network adapter ?

Anonymous
2023-04-15T23:29:27+00:00

I just installed windows and for some reason windows is not detecting my Ethernet.

After trouble shooting I get a problem found that sais

“Windows could not find a driver for your network adapter”

I’ve tried reinstalling windows but this doesn’t help. I can’t find any videos or solutions.

What can I do ?

Z690 Edge Wifi DDR4 Motherboard

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Internet and connectivity

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

17 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-08-30T17:34:02+00:00

    Network

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-05-28T20:56:58+00:00

    I would like to install driver for my acre laptop for network

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  4. Anonymous
    2024-12-21T00:13:42+00:00

    I need to adriver

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-12-09T19:49:13+00:00

    i have made a format and i cant connect with Ethernet on internet

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments