Install a driver for your network adapter ?

Anonymous
2023-04-15T23:29:27+00:00

I just installed windows and for some reason windows is not detecting my Ethernet.

After trouble shooting I get a problem found that sais

“Windows could not find a driver for your network adapter”

I’ve tried reinstalling windows but this doesn’t help. I can’t find any videos or solutions.

What can I do ?

Z690 Edge Wifi DDR4 Motherboard

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Internet and connectivity

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

17 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2025-02-20T11:44:12+00:00

    pls update my network

    Was this answer helpful?

    10 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-11-07T23:33:43+00:00

    Can’t compare my printer to my Lenovo laptop 2522 mg

    Was this answer helpful?

    10 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-09-02T16:01:05+00:00

    I just installed windows and for some reason windows is not detecting my Ethernet.

    After trouble shooting I get a problem found that sais

    “Windows could not find a driver for your network adapter”

    I’ve tried reinstalling windows but this doesn’t help. I can’t find any videos or solutions.

    What can I do ?

    Z690 Edge Wifi DDR4 Motherboard

    my network donot connect to device

    Was this answer helpful?

    8 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-07-18T08:03:33+00:00

    I need help with my system Wireless adaptor

    Was this answer helpful?

    8 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-08-06T18:24:00+00:00

    my laptop can not connect using wifi

    Was this answer helpful?

    7 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments