why is windows 10 ending support and when is windows 12 coming out.

Anonymous
2024-12-14T21:18:03+00:00

after i updated my laptop i hot a notice saying windows 10 is ending support in 2025 and no theirs sign of windows 12 and its looks like ms is pushing windows 10 users to windows 11 and there is some people that don't like win 11 and another issue is a lot of businesses and are people still using windows 10 than win 11. does Microsoft has plans to release windows 12 at some point as i feel like we are forced to move to windows 11 whatever we like it or not. i will stick to windows 10 until i try windows 12 when it comes out.

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Install and upgrade

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

24 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2025-04-02T00:32:13+00:00

    Remember when Windows 10 was "the last windows"?

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-02-13T14:33:34+00:00

    Now on February 13, 2025 is there newer info on Win 12 release date? Looks like it would be betterto go from Win 10 to Win12.If there will be a new Excel? What happens to our old Excel data? Does old excel data convert to the new with nothing lost ?

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-01-11T22:05:11+00:00

    Thanks again for the update and input. But like I always say, If it ain't broke don't fix it!!;.. . And corporate services and people don't get it. It's always about the.....show me the money attitude. I haven't been impressed with Microsoft since XP and I don't care about what anyone else says that. In my humble opinion, these people can learn a thing or 2 from Google. Because again Google is smoking them in my humble opinion. I got to laugh at least Lisappstudio.com got it right when the WSA came out. And you better believe I have that one too on my humble computer. Thanks again Google. Oops I meant Microsoft. Mike

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-03-04T14:25:17+00:00

    Agreed!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-02-28T08:13:55+00:00

    Yeah I would totally say this. It's no wonder that I have WSA on my computer 🖥️. And also they have it for Linux too. You know I could absolutely go on and on about Microsoft but I already do that at home 🏠 and rest assured nobody else needs to hear me complaining anymore. I will say this. Google got you whooped, MS. Thanks for letting me post.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments