Issues with msn.com news feed articles not opening on Ipad.

Anonymous
2023-08-19T22:05:22+00:00

Last week I could no longer open the articles on the msn.com homepage news feed on my iPad 9. I do have the latest update 16.6. I haven’t changed any privacy settings and have cleared history. I have not installed Microsoft Edge.

Microsoft Edge | Website issues | iOS

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

37 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-08-21T16:05:35+00:00

    It’s not a scrolling problem. The articles do not open when you click on them.

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-08-20T03:27:19+00:00

    Tried this and nothing changed.

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-08-22T00:33:59+00:00

    Same happening here. Both Safari and Firefox on my ipad, just the top news feed links. The lower ones work.

    Just started a couple weeks ago at the most.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-08-21T12:10:10+00:00

    I have the same issue. It has been going on for a couple of weeks. It happens with both Chrome and Firefox browsers.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-08-21T04:04:03+00:00

    Sorry for the late reply. Have you tried using a different browser to check if you will encounter the same issue? If yes, it might be a problem with MSN website. I would suggest submitting feedback to report the issue. In MSN website, tap on the the settings icon (gear icon) then Feedback.
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/how-t...

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments