Improving performance and responsiveness of Edge on Android
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi, I have started using Edge on my Mac today and I have noticed when navigating back/forward using touchpad there is a certain delay before the navigation actually happens. It is very annoying and makes you browse the web slower.
I have recorded a video which illustrates the issue I am having, first you can see how slowly Edge does the navigation, and then you can see how quickly Chrome does the same thing
https://monosnap.com/file/7tXMbt4EL7A2lmAgK0SOaNbv2OH5n0
This only happens when using the touchpad to swipe back/forward, using keyboard shortcuts or pressing the back button with mouse provides instant navigation, as it should always be.
Is there any way to reduce or completely remove this lag?
Thanks!
Improving performance and responsiveness of Edge on Android
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
will be switching back to chrome in the meantime
having this exact same issue. submitted my feedback as well
That's solution on trackpad.
But not on magic mouse.
It is clearly bug.
I wait 1 years for solve this problem.
But I think this is not right place on issue raise.