Additional features, settings, or issues not covered by specific Microsoft Teams categories
Same issue here too. Task kill fixed it for a while, then it came back. I suggested that the items be opened outside of teams until a fix is found.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
One user started getting either a gray or blue partial screen in MS Teams which I haven’t seen happen to anyone before.
I tried clearing the “%appdata%\roaming\microsoft\teams” folder to delete the cache but that didn’t work. Then, I did a full uninstall and re-install after deleting all Teams folders in %appdata% both roaming and local. Did not work either. Disabled hardware acceleration and still no luck.
Her Teams version is the newest version (1.6.00.4472) and she’s on Win 10 22h2.
Anyone else see this before?
Additional features, settings, or issues not covered by specific Microsoft Teams categories
Same issue here too. Task kill fixed it for a while, then it came back. I suggested that the items be opened outside of teams until a fix is found.
One of our users is experiencing the same issue when accessing Files in Teams. We have found no solution yet, but will check if she has a theme selected.
I made sure all the drivers were up-to-date but it's still occurring. Happened just now.
Same issue with multiple users from a single client reported
Issue does not happen for all files but can be replicated for known files
Replicated on user running Teams version version (1.6.00.4472) Win 10 21H2
Having the same issue. It will be fine for a period of time but then start up and cannot get rid of it without a reboot.