Miscellaneous topics that do not fit into specific categories.
Use the Microsoft Support contact page and enter Chat with an agent or Live Chat in the search box:
- https://support.microsoft.com/contactus/
- If that loops, try https://support.microsoft.com/home/contact
Then:
- Sign in with the Microsoft account that needs help.
- Select Contact support.
- Choose the product.
- Select the option to chat with a support agent in your web browser if it appears.
For Microsoft 365 personal/home support, one documented path is:
- Open https://support.microsoft.com/contactus/
- Sign in.
- Select Microsoft 365.
- Click Get home support.
- Type Chat with an agent.
- Select Contact support and follow the prompts to reach live chat or request a callback.
If the live chat option does not appear, trying again during business days and business hours can help because more support agents are available then.
- how can i talk to a real human agent in microsoft support - Microsoft Q&A someone help me to find out Microsoft support I really just need to talk to an agent.
- Live chat with a person - Microsoft Q&A I want to live chat. I need help urgently. I have been waiting 2 days!
- Does Microsoft have a physical phone number to call and speak to someone? - Microsoft Q&A Does Microsoft have a phone number where you can speak to a live person
- Why can't I talk to a microsoft tech for support. I have a technical issue, Cannot get help. Very dissatisfied. - Microsoft Q&A