That would be the best and easiest option to get your PC working again.
مشكلة في تمهيد اقلاع النظام
no such device /efi/microsoft/boot/bootmgfw.efi
Windows for home | Windows 10 | تحديث Windows
سؤال مؤمّن. تم ترحيل هذا السؤال من مجتمع دعم Microsoft. يمكنك التصويت على إذا ما كان مفيدًا أم لا، ولكن لا يمكنك إضافة تعليقات أو ردود أو متابعة السؤال.
42 إجابات
فرز حسب: الأكثر فائدة
-
مجهول
2023-07-05T11:41:10+00:00 I'm sorry, I missed thinking about your conversation here, and inferring from it that there is no difference between copying a backup from one partition to another or a clean install, and then restoring that copy.
You have been trying to do this for two days, if you cannot restore your system from an image you previously created, then create a bootable USB and clean install Windows, you can later restore that image once Windows is installed.
-
DaveM121 937K نقاط السُمعة مشرف مستقل2023-07-05T11:37:24+00:00 What method are you using to copy the image from one location to another?
-
مجهول
2023-07-05T11:35:22+00:00 I want to verify that the copy was completed successfully, how long does it take, and how do I know that the procedure is in progress, as I intend to complete it correctly, since you were claiming that copying the backup copy from one partition to another is not possible, and this is unlike what happened to me
Okay, if you were able to manage to transfer the image, then what is the problem now that you are experiencing?
-
DaveM121 937K نقاط السُمعة مشرف مستقل2023-07-05T11:06:20+00:00 Okay, if you were able to manage to transfer the image, then what is the problem now that you are experiencing?