مشكلة في تمهيد اقلاع النظام

مجهول
2023-07-02T17:46:30+00:00

no such device /efi/microsoft/boot/bootmgfw.efi

Windows for home | Windows 10 | تحديث Windows

سؤال مؤمّن. تم ترحيل هذا السؤال من مجتمع دعم Microsoft. يمكنك التصويت على إذا ما كان مفيدًا أم لا، ولكن لا يمكنك إضافة تعليقات أو ردود أو متابعة السؤال.

0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات

42 إجابات

فرز حسب: الأكثر فائدة
  1. مجهول
    2023-07-05T11:01:26+00:00

    صورة

    صورة

    What do you mean by saying the inability to access Windows, as the presence of the backup copy of the system image has nothing to do with the survival of the system image, as it is actually missing, and I believe that the copy process was successful

    If you cannot get into Windows it is not possible to transfer the backup

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات
  2. DaveM121 937K نقاط السُمعة مشرف مستقل
    2023-07-05T10:38:58+00:00

    You have been trying to do this for two days, if you cannot restore your system from an image you previously created, then create a bootable USB and clean install Windows, you can later restore that image once Windows is installed.

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات
  3. مجهول
    2023-07-05T10:36:26+00:00

    I've already done that, but I'm not sure the process will complete, as I don't know how long it will take. The procedure started a waiting sign appeared I thought the device was frozen I don't remember I turned off the device. When I came back, I found the partition, and then checked it and compared it to the original one. I found they are identical. I don't know if this process was completed safely.

    If you were able to copy the system image, then try using the image recovery option

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات
  4. DaveM121 937K نقاط السُمعة مشرف مستقل
    2023-07-05T10:27:44+00:00

    Using the system image will delete the contents of your C drive, not any other drive or partition

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات
  5. مجهول
    2023-07-05T10:24:18+00:00

    If you can find the image on that drive, then use that image

    When selecting the system image folder inside the partition, does the whole partition get erased, as the backup image is on the same partition that contains my stuff?

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات