I want to replace my current 360 Windows system with a genuine Windows 11, but I’m not sure how to do it safely or whether I need to buy a new license.

Dinaer Yeerlan 0 信誉分
2026-10-05T06:06:14.63+00:00

A few years ago, my computer system crashed. I bought an HP laptop in 2019, and at that time, the Microsoft system on it worked perfectly. I could download new Windows updates and install software normally.

Later, I changed something in the system, and eventually the system stopped working properly. I took the computer to a repair shop, and after they repaired it, the technician installed some kind of 360 Windows system for me. However, this system has been very problematic. For example, I cannot open the Microsoft Store at all. Many other functions also do not work properly, and I basically cannot do many things on my computer. It has been really frustrating.

Since then, I have wanted to replace the system and install a normal, official version of Windows, but I don't know how to do it myself. I am also quite worried because I had already messed up my computer system once before, so I don't want to make the same mistake again.

Now I want to install Windows 11 and restore my computer to a proper, official Windows system. However, I don't know whether I need to buy a new Windows license or whether I can use the Microsoft account or Windows license that I had before.

There is another complication. Later, the screen of my laptop broke. The repair technician told me that they had another compatible computer, so they could take my hard drive and put it into that other computer. I agreed to this because I needed a working screen.

So now, the hard drive is still my original hard drive, but the computer itself is another computer that originally belonged to someone else. It is a newer computer with a working screen.

Now I don't know what I should do. I want to remove this problematic 360 system and install a genuine, official Microsoft Windows 11 on my computer. I don't know whether I need to buy Windows again, how to check if I already have a valid license, or how to reinstall Windows safely.

Could someone please tell me what I should do step by step to restore my computer to an official Windows system?

Microsoft 365 和 Office | Microsoft 365 Defender | 其他 | Windows
0 个注释 无注释

2 个答案

排序依据: 非常有帮助
  1. DaveM121 937.2K 信誉分 独立顾问
    2026-10-05T06:42:00.9266667+00:00

    如果您的系统预装了 Windows 11,这通常意味着设备附带了预装的 OEM Windows 许可证;只要您安装与出厂时相同的 Windows 版本,系统通常会自动激活。

    在重新安装 Windows 之前,请务必备份所有文件,以防数据丢失。

    您需要一个容量至少为 8GB 的​​空白 U 盘,用于制作 Windows 11 启动盘。

    重新安装 Windows 是一个复杂的过程;如果您此前从未操作过,建议在他人协助下进行 Windows 11 的重装。

    请点击此链接:https://www.microsoft.com/software-download/windows11

    下载“媒体创建工具”(点击“立即下载工具”),利用该工具制作启动 U 盘(容量至少 8GB)。

    随后,使用刚才制作的安装介质启动电脑,开始安装 Windows 11。

    在安装开始时,您需要删除内置硬盘上的所有分区。

    在安装过程中,请跳过输入产品密钥的步骤,并选择“我正在这台电脑上重新安装 Windows 11”这一选项。

    此答案是否有帮助?

    0 个注释 无注释

  2. Gavin Pan 140 信誉分
    2026-10-05T06:23:55.98+00:00

    笔记本的主板通常会自带oem授权,你查一下你换了后的笔记本是什么品牌,出厂预装的是Linux还是正版Windows,如果预装了Windows那这台笔记本应该会自带有正版系统的oem授权,记得备份完文件再按照品牌对应的教程恢复出厂设置,如果恢复完发现是windows10就升级到Windows11,现在10免费升级到11的活动应该还在

    此答案是否有帮助?

    0 个注释 无注释

你的答案

提问者可以将答案标记为“已接受”,审查方可以将答案标记为“已推荐”,这有助于用户了解答案是否解决了提问者的问题。