网络上流传的关于部分补丁导致掉盘是否属实

Laomao 25 信誉分
2025-08-19T04:11:01.09+00:00

以下为网络上流传的内容,不知是否属实,所以来提问一下

Windows 11:

24H2 KB5063878 (26100.4946)

23H2 KB5063875 (22621.5768 & 22631.5768)

Windows 10:

22H2 & 21H2 KB5063709 (19044.6216 & 19045.6216)

1809 KB5063877 (17763.7678)

1607 KB5063871 (14393.8330)

TH1 KB5063889 (10240.21100)


涉及的SSD品牌/所搭载的主控:

群联 Phison PS5012-E12

英韧 InnoGrit

联芸 Maxio

铠侠 Kioxia

闪迪 SanDisk

西数 West Digital

SK海力士 SK Hynix

未明确涉及的品牌及主控:

希捷 Seagate

三星 SAMSUNG

思德 Solidigm

慧荣 SMI


故障触发:

如SSD使用率超过60%,并连续写入超过50GB数据(DRAM,带缓存式SSD),或更少量的数据(HMB非缓存式SSD),则会导致此SSD在系统中丢失,重启后可被识别或访问,但再次进行大容量连续写入时故障会复现。

某些SSD会引发更严重的故障,分区会被识别为RAW,磁盘处于锁定状态,无法格式化,无法恢复数据,S.M.A.R.T信息无法读取。即使进入WinPE或更换Linux系统,也无法对磁盘分区进行操作,I/O错误,硬件损坏。

Windows 家庭版 | 其他 | 升级和安装

13 个答案

排序依据: 非常有帮助
  1. Kevin Pan 0 信誉分
    2026-01-15T12:59:52.1766667+00:00

    真倒霉,这种事情也发生在我身上了,SSD一开始经常掉盘,后面重启也没有用了,就是不能识别硬盘了,微软真的很垃圾,发布更新来害人

    此答案是否有帮助?

    0 个注释 无注释

  2. testuser 0 信誉分
    2025-09-12T23:30:42.78+00:00

    不确定是不是藤子和阿三共同的大手导致的。我将考虑在下次重装系统的时候寻找一个稳定的win10版本。我受够了win11.

    2025-适用于 Windows 11 Version 24H2 的 09 累积更新,适合基于 x64 的系统 (KB5065426) (26100.6584)
    于 ‎2025/‎9/‎10 成功安装
    2025-适用于 Windows 11 Version 24H2 的 08 累积更新,适合基于 x64 的系统 (KB5063878) (26100.4946)
    于 ‎2025/‎8/‎14 成功安装
    

    提供一个复现方法,

    下载中国大陆国服“三角洲行动”,然后游玩一天记录下相关硬盘信息。我的硬盘已经被三角洲搞到“03 000000000000 可用备用空间 ”了。

    此答案是否有帮助?

    0 个注释 无注释

  3. TOM CHEN 10 信誉分
    2025-08-28T02:11:51.0633333+00:00

    I work in Indonesia. Due to vacation, I returned to Indonesia from China for work on the evening of August 14th. Due to a flight delay, I didn't arrive at my room until 7:00 AM on August 15th. After a short rest, I went to the office and turned on my computer at 9:00 AM.

    When I first logged into the operating system, everything worked fine. I used it for nearly an hour (organizing data on drive E and browsing the internet). Then, I saw a system update prompt. I clicked on it and restarted the system, only to discover that drive E (the first partition on the hard drive) was missing. Drives F and G were visible and accessible, but the computer was sluggish and the case indicator remained red for a long time. I couldn't figure out what was wrong and tried to figure out the problem. Drive E stores my most important data, including source code for ERP software development, an Oracle database backup, important personal information, and some photos.

    I tried to restart the computer, but it was very slow to boot. I waited until I got off work that morning and it still didn't work. I tried again in the afternoon, but it didn't work. Then I restarted PE and couldn't find the hard drive. Because the data was important and I had other work to do, I got a new 1TB hard drive instead. It works fine and I activated the backup data I had made.

    I haven't dared to touch the damaged hard drive; it's still in my drawer. I hope Microsoft fixes the issue and updates the patch, then I'll try to recover the data.

    My system and hardware are as follows:

    1. OS: Windows 10 Pro 22H2 (19045.6216) KB5063709
    2. Hard Drives:

    2.1 SSD (C/D) Kingston NVMe SSD 512GB

    2.2 HDD (E/F/G) Seagate BarraCuda Hardisk 2TB SATA

    此答案是否有帮助?


你的答案

提问者可以将答案标记为“已接受”,审查方可以将答案标记为“已推荐”,这有助于用户了解答案是否解决了提问者的问题。