new bing申请

匿名
2023-03-12T00:24:48+00:00

申请已经快一个月了 还在候补名单

跟我一起申请的早就通过了 甚至昨天有人是申请秒过

所以我是被遗弃了?

Microsoft Edge | 其他 | Windows 11

锁定的问题。 此问题已从 Microsoft 支持社区迁移。 你可投票决定它是否有用,但不能添加评论或回复,也不能关注问题。

0 个注释 无注释

40 个答案

排序依据: 非常有帮助
  1. 匿名
    2023-04-14T14:49:39+00:00

    我想加入new bing

    此答案是否有帮助?

    0 个注释 无注释
  2. 匿名
    2023-04-13T09:02:57+00:00

    Dear microsoft Team

    I am a freelancer, I want to apply for New bing, I like any new things and technology, I hope microsoft will give me this opportunity, we are willing to share my data, I like to use chatgpt, if new bing gives me a chance, I would like to contribute my research results as part of the community. I implore new bing to give me a chance.

    I've always valued and respected the new bing community guidelines and try to remain a positive and constructive presence. I understand the importance of maintaining a safe and enjoyable environment for all users, and I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Please let me know if there are any other issues or actions that need to be taken while investigating and resolving this issue.

    I am more than happy to cooperate with any further inquiries from you. Thanks for your time and consideration. I am eagerly awaiting your reply and hope that my account (******@gmail.com) can apply for an account soon.

    best wishes

    looking forward to your feedback

    此答案是否有帮助?

    0 个注释 无注释
  3. 匿名
    2023-04-11T02:36:32+00:00

    我要申请new bing

    此答案是否有帮助?

    0 个注释 无注释
  4. 匿名
    2023-04-11T00:15:12+00:00

    为了学习各类专业知识,我想要申请new bing。

    此答案是否有帮助?

    0 个注释 无注释
  5. 匿名
    2023-04-07T06:36:17+00:00

    申请使用new bing

    此答案是否有帮助?

    0 个注释 无注释