MS Project Predecessor

Anonim
2020-09-23T09:09:05+00:00

Hi,

I want to add two predecessor to a task to calculate the task duration automatically.

I have two milestone:

  1. Project Start (T0): 01.01.2019
  2. System Design Completion: 01.01.2020

I want to make a task start at "System Critical Design Completion" and end at "Project Start (T0)+36 months). So my tasks' start and end date should be as below:

Task Start Date: 01.01.2020

Task End Date: 01.01.2022

Can I do that with predecessors?

Microsoft 365 ve Office | Proje | Diğer | Windows
Microsoft 365 ve Office | Proje | Diğer | Windows

Bir proje programını ve diğer bilgileri çalışma grubu üyeleri, proje yöneticileri ve diğer paydaşlar arasında planlamak, yönetmek ve iletmek için kullanılan Microsoft proje yönetimi yazılımı.

Kilitli Soru. Bu soru Microsoft Destek Topluluğu’ndan aktarıldı. Yararlı olup olmadığını belirtmek için oy verebilirsiniz ancak yorum veya yanıt ekleyemez ya da soruyu takip edemezsiniz.

0 yorum Açıklama yok

8 yanıt

Sıralama ölçütü: En yararlı
  1. Anonim
    2020-09-24T06:36:11+00:00

    No worries Cananangın.

    Have a great day! Stay safe and healthy!

    Regards,

    John

    Bu yanıt yardımcı oldu mu?

    0 yorum Açıklama yok
  2. Anonim
    2020-09-24T05:06:29+00:00

    thank you for interest and effort :)

    Bu yanıt yardımcı oldu mu?

    0 yorum Açıklama yok
  3. Anonim
    2020-09-23T15:42:53+00:00

    Hi Cananangın,

    I am sorry if that did not help you. Let's check with other users if they have any other ideas for this task.

    Hope you will find your solution soon.

    Kind regards,

    John

    Bu yanıt yardımcı oldu mu?

    0 yorum Açıklama yok