We use a translation service to help our users.
Please forgive grammar mistakes.
Hello Mr. T. I'm Greg, my independent consultant to help out until this job is resolved.
The error means that Disk Check found a bad sector on the drive which it cannot repair the file system, so it is quarantining it. You can ignore it but I would want to know the physical condition of the drive itself by a more reliable method than what the
SMART reading can do.
The only way to know for sure the status of the drive is to diagnose the hard drive or SSD:
https: //www.lifewire.com/free-hard-drive-testin ...
https://mashtips.com/ssd-health- test-and-perfor ...
HP and Dell's hardware diagnostics are triggered by tapping the esc or F12 keys, respectively.
It is best to use the HDD / SSD manufacturer's own if available, otherwise use Seatools bootable long test:
http: //blog.nowherelan.com/2013/04/04/boot-seat ...
Do this from Command Prompt or bootable media in Repair Mode Watch with another full Disk Check:
https: //www.groovypost.com/howto/check-hard-dri ...starts from command prompt if necessary:
https: //www.tenforums.com/tutorials/2294-advanc ...
I hope it helps. Feel free to ask back any questions and keep me posted.
If you wait to guess whether my task has solved your problem, I will continue to work with you until the issue is resolved.
______________________________________________
Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites.
The pages seem to provide accurate and secure information. Watch out for ads on sites that advertise products often classified as PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products).
Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.