Xbox Gamebar

Anonim
2022-03-24T22:33:02+00:00

Xbox Gamebar'ı yükledim ama açılmıyor. Ayarlarda Oyun ayarları kısmı yok ve bu sayfadan Medya Özellik Paketi'ni aradığımda da bulamıyorum. Windows 10 Pro 21H2 sürümünü kullanıyorum

Windows Ev | Windows 10 | Oyun

Kilitli Soru. Bu soru Microsoft Destek Topluluğu’ndan aktarıldı. Yararlı olup olmadığını belirtmek için oy verebilirsiniz ancak yorum veya yanıt ekleyemez ya da soruyu takip edemezsiniz.

0 yorum Açıklama yok

21 yanıt

Sıralama ölçütü: En yararlı
  1. Anonim
    2022-03-27T10:33:20+00:00

    I did everything you said. Only found this error when I was in Safe Mode

    It still doesn't work.

    Bu yanıt yardımcı oldu mu?

    0 yorum Açıklama yok
  2. Anonim
    2022-03-26T22:40:04+00:00

    Hi,

    Thanks for sharing the errors presented in powershell

    Let's do this procedure:

    1 - Access the link below and install the "App Installer"

    https://www.microsoft.com/store/productID/9nblg...

    2 - Click Start menu and search for Windows PowerShell, open with Admin privileges.

    Copy and paste the following command by hitting enter after each one

    (When a conformation message appears, type Y)

    winget uninstall -e Microsoft.GamingApp_8wekyb3d8bbwe

    winget uninstall -e Microsoft.XboxIdentityProvider_8wekyb3d8bbwe

    winget uninstall -e Microsoft.XboxSpeechToTextOverlay_8wekyb3d8bbwe

    winget uninstall -e Microsoft.XboxGamingOverlay_8wekyb3d8bbwe

    3 - Now enter Safe Mode

    Press Win+R keys

    When opening the "Run" window, type the command: msconfig

    The window will open titled "System Configuration"

    Then click on the "Boot" tab and "Boot Options"

    Check "Safe Boot" and select "Network"

    After that, click OK, restart your Windows

    After Windows restarts in safe mode open CMD in administrator mode run the commands by pressing enter after each one:

    sfc /scannow

    DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

    Wait for the process to finish and then disable safe mode

    • To disable safe mode

    Press Win+R keys

    When opening the "Run" window, type the command: msconfig

    The window will open titled "System Configuration"

    Then click on the "Boot" tab and "Boot Options"

    Uncheck "Safe Boot" option

    Click OK, restart your Windows

    Open the Microsoft Store and reinstall the Xbox app and Xbox Game Bar

    Bu yanıt yardımcı oldu mu?

    0 yorum Açıklama yok
  3. Anonim
    2022-03-26T18:55:59+00:00

    I got lots of errors. Like, A LOT.

    Bu yanıt yardımcı oldu mu?

    0 yorum Açıklama yok
  4. Anonim
    2022-03-26T03:25:53+00:00

    Kullanıcılarımıza yardımcı olmak için çeviri hizmeti kullanmaktayız. Lütfen dil bilgisi hatalarını affedin.

    Merhaba

    Pencerelerinizde Xbox Game Bar'ı Windows'unuzdan kaldırabilecek bir şey olmuş olabilir.
    Daha fazla işlem yapmanız gerekebilir.

    • Başlat menüsüne tıklayın ve Yönetici ayrıcalıklarıyla açık olan "Windows PowerShell" için arama

    Aşağıdaki komutu Pencereye yazın veya kopyalayın/yapıştırın

    Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_. InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

    Yordamın sonunda Windows'unuzu Yeniden Başlatın

    Bu prosedürü zaten denediyseniz, lütfen bana bildirin.

    Sorununuzu çözmenize mümkün olan her şekilde yardımcı olacağım.

    Bu yanıt yardımcı oldu mu?

    0 yorum Açıklama yok
  5. Anonim
    2022-03-25T22:56:31+00:00

    Görüntü

    It was the first thing I tried and I got this error when I tried it. I can't seem to find that pack in "Settings > Apps > Apps & features > Optional features > Add a feature" tab too. Is it because my windows downloaded poorly? And you don't need to use translate because I use my pc in English language. Do I need to upgrade Win11?

    Bu yanıt yardımcı oldu mu?

    0 yorum Açıklama yok