How to fix when system32 is deleted

ไม่ระบุชื่อ
2023-01-21T10:51:57+00:00

Someone delete my system 32 how do I fix worst day of my life😭😭😭😭😭

Windows สำหรับการใช้งานที่บ้าน | Windows 11 | ประสิทธิภาพและความล้มเหลวของระบ

คำถามที่ถูกล็อก คำถามนี้ถูกโยกย้ายจากชุมชนฝ่ายสนับสนุนของ Microsoft คุณสามารถลงคะแนนว่ามีประโยชน์หรือไม่ แต่ไม่สามารถเพิ่มความคิดเห็นหรือตอบกลับหรือติดตามคำถามได้

0 ความคิดเห็น ไม่มีข้อคิดเห็น

17 คําตอบ

เรียงลำดับตาม: มีประโยชน์มากที่สุด
  1. ไม่ระบุชื่อ
    2023-01-21T12:03:32+00:00

    1

    Create installation and select Usb

    2

    I do boot in bios

    As I said I can’t even get into my main screen

    คำตอบนี้มีประโยชน์หรือไม่

    0 ความคิดเห็น ไม่มีข้อคิดเห็น
  2. DaveM121 937.5K แต้มความนิยม ที่ปรึกษาอิสระ
    2023-01-21T11:59:37+00:00

    Hi Yesprocr7,

    1

    What method did you use to create that USB?

    2

    To boot your PC form that USB, usually you need to boot into BIOS and temporarily disable Secure Boot for the installation.

    What is the Make and Model No. of your PC?

    คำตอบนี้มีประโยชน์หรือไม่

    0 ความคิดเห็น ไม่มีข้อคิดเห็น
  3. ไม่ระบุชื่อ
    2023-01-21T11:57:39+00:00

    Yes I created win 11 usb boot but All I get in the screen is pure blue

    My laptop is Lenovo legion y540

    คำตอบนี้มีประโยชน์หรือไม่

    0 ความคิดเห็น ไม่มีข้อคิดเห็น
  4. DaveM121 937.5K แต้มความนิยม ที่ปรึกษาอิสระ
    2023-01-21T11:53:58+00:00

    Hi Yesprocr7,

    Have you already created a Winows11 USB and you cannot boot your PC from that?

    What method did you use to create that USB?

    What is the Make and Model No. of your PC?

    คำตอบนี้มีประโยชน์หรือไม่

    0 ความคิดเห็น ไม่มีข้อคิดเห็น
  5. ไม่ระบุชื่อ
    2023-01-21T11:51:53+00:00

    it has same issue like system32 deleted so I think that it getting delete I can’t do anything with my laptop so far it just struck in the advanced option and sometime blue screen when using boot usb and sometime orange screen with white stripe

    คำตอบนี้มีประโยชน์หรือไม่

    0 ความคิดเห็น ไม่มีข้อคิดเห็น