How to fix when system32 is deleted

ไม่ระบุชื่อ
2023-01-21T10:51:57+00:00

Someone delete my system 32 how do I fix worst day of my life😭😭😭😭😭

Windows สำหรับการใช้งานที่บ้าน | Windows 11 | ประสิทธิภาพและความล้มเหลวของระบ

คำถามที่ถูกล็อก คำถามนี้ถูกโยกย้ายจากชุมชนฝ่ายสนับสนุนของ Microsoft คุณสามารถลงคะแนนว่ามีประโยชน์หรือไม่ แต่ไม่สามารถเพิ่มความคิดเห็นหรือตอบกลับหรือติดตามคำถามได้

0 ความคิดเห็น ไม่มีข้อคิดเห็น

17 คําตอบ

เรียงลำดับตาม: มีประโยชน์มากที่สุด
  1. DaveM121 937.2K แต้มความนิยม ที่ปรึกษาอิสระ
    2023-01-21T11:47:13+00:00

    Hi Yesprocr7,

    1

    Can you please provide more information on how System32 was deleted.

    2

    If none of the recovery options are working for you, then you will need to create a bootable Windows 11 USB on another working PC and use that to clean install Windows 11 on your PC.

    Click this link:

    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

    to download the Media Creation Tool to create a bootable USB

    Then, Boot your PC from the Installation Media you just created (change Boot Order in your BIOS) to begin installing Windows 11

    คำตอบนี้มีประโยชน์หรือไม่

    0 ความคิดเห็น ไม่มีข้อคิดเห็น
  2. ไม่ระบุชื่อ
    2023-01-21T11:41:39+00:00

    I have tried all of that and it just go back to preparing automatic and back to advanced option. 😢

    คำตอบนี้มีประโยชน์หรือไม่

    0 ความคิดเห็น ไม่มีข้อคิดเห็น
  3. DaveM121 937.2K แต้มความนิยม ที่ปรึกษาอิสระ
    2023-01-21T11:39:43+00:00

    Hi Yesprocr7,

    Open Advanced Options.

    Please try each option one at a time, then see of Windows will boot up correctly.

    Go to Advanced Option - Startup Repair

    See if Windows startup can repair itself

    Go to Advanced Option - System Restore

    Check to see if you have a restore point you can go back to

    If the above fails, go to Advanced Options - Reset this PC

    Choose to keep your files and apps.

    Then start the Reset

    คำตอบนี้มีประโยชน์หรือไม่

    0 ความคิดเห็น ไม่มีข้อคิดเห็น
  4. ไม่ระบุชื่อ
    2023-01-21T11:33:52+00:00

    Yes I can’t get acces into the window all I see is advanced option

    คำตอบนี้มีประโยชน์หรือไม่

    0 ความคิดเห็น ไม่มีข้อคิดเห็น
  5. DaveM121 937.2K แต้มความนิยม ที่ปรึกษาอิสระ
    2023-01-21T11:24:54+00:00

    Hi Yesprocr7,

    I am Dave, I will help you with this.

    1

    I someone tried to delete the System32 folder, Windows should not have allowed that folder to be deleted, do you know what method was used to delete that folder, please provide full details.

    2

    What is happening with your PC now, are you not able to get into Windows on your PC or are you seeing errors?

    Please provide a photo or screenshot of any error you are seeing on your PC.

    คำตอบนี้มีประโยชน์หรือไม่

    0 ความคิดเห็น ไม่มีข้อคิดเห็น