I couldn't Activate my Windows

ไม่ระบุชื่อ
2024-08-08T10:48:52+00:00

I've Reset my PC and when I turn on my PC this issue appeared

Windows สำหรับการใช้งานที่บ้าน | Windows 10 | ติดตั้งและปรับรุ่น

คำถามที่ถูกล็อก คำถามนี้ถูกโยกย้ายจากชุมชนฝ่ายสนับสนุนของ Microsoft คุณสามารถลงคะแนนว่ามีประโยชน์หรือไม่ แต่ไม่สามารถเพิ่มความคิดเห็นหรือตอบกลับหรือติดตามคำถามได้

0 ความคิดเห็น ไม่มีข้อคิดเห็น
ยอมรับคําตอบโดยผู้สร้างคําถาม
DaveM121 937.5K แต้มความนิยม ที่ปรึกษาอิสระ
2024-08-08T12:14:11+00:00

Your screenshots do not indicate what type of Windows 7 licence was originally installed, you indicate a PC Repair Shop previously re-installed Windows on your PC months ago, I think they installed an illegal version of Windows 10 Pro on your system and when you reset Windows that removed the illegal activation.

คำตอบนี้มีประโยชน์หรือไม่

1 คนพบว่าคำตอบนี้มีประโยชน์
0 ความคิดเห็น ไม่มีข้อคิดเห็น

12 คำตอบเพิ่มเติม

เรียงลำดับตาม: มีประโยชน์มากที่สุด
  1. ไม่ระบุชื่อ
    2024-08-08T12:09:01+00:00

    To activate my windows I need to install windows 10 pro key or windows 7 key?

    คำตอบนี้มีประโยชน์หรือไม่

    0 ความคิดเห็น ไม่มีข้อคิดเห็น
  2. DaveM121 937.5K แต้มความนิยม ที่ปรึกษาอิสระ
    2024-08-08T12:06:47+00:00

    That installed key is just a generic key, that cannot be used to activate Windows, and a Windows 7 key cannot be used to activate Windows 10 either.

    คำตอบนี้มีประโยชน์หรือไม่

    0 ความคิดเห็น ไม่มีข้อคิดเห็น
  3. ไม่ระบุชื่อ
    2024-08-08T12:05:21+00:00

    none
    but can I use my installed key to activate my windows?

    คำตอบนี้มีประโยชน์หรือไม่

    0 ความคิดเห็น ไม่มีข้อคิดเห็น
  4. DaveM121 937.5K แต้มความนิยม ที่ปรึกษาอิสระ
    2024-08-08T12:01:14+00:00

    Thank you for the screenshot, that indicates there is no pre-installed Windows licence, it is an old Windows 7 OEM licence that was pre-installed do you have your product key?

    คำตอบนี้มีประโยชน์หรือไม่

    0 ความคิดเห็น ไม่มีข้อคิดเห็น